Wednesday, August 5, 2015

BE ENCOURAGED BOO!!!

Family......Shhhhh. I need your full, complete, undivided attention.  Come a little closer......closer...... I want to whisper something in your ear.  Did you see who's in FIRST PLACE IN THE NL EAST?!? Oh YEAH!  My Metsies!! I don't believe in the "j" word so I'm SHOUTING - YAHOO, WAY TO GO BOYZ!!!!! Keep Shining Brightly My Talented and Gifted Mets Men and Keep Doin what you Do ohhhhhh so Well!!! "For Nothing is Impossible with God." (Luke 1:37) #LGM!!!! #MeExcited!!! 


OK!! NOW that I've got that out of my system, let's get to today's Mona Girl Blog which is about Being Encouraged and Being an Encourager!!

We can ALL raise our hands in this class that there are times (Whewee!! Are there times!!), when WE ALL need some Encouragement. And there are times when WE are to give Encouragement to others.  It goes both ways, We receive and We give back.

And Being an Encourager is sooooo MUCH better than being a discourager, a naysayer or a Negative Nellie.  It doesn't take much effort to Encourage a friend, family member, co-worker, etc. who may be growing through a hard time, walking out some life stuff, dealing with a rough patch.  And when WE come along at just the Right Time and Encourage him/her......lift up, support, share a positive word, Pray with them or just sit and be a good listener...Oh YEAH, that's ALWAYS time well spent!

And on the flip side, when WE are going through some stuff.....someone will do the same for us......Just you Watch!!!  WE ALWAYS reap what we sow. Good and Kind seeds planted will bring a harvest of positive thoughts,words and actions to both the Encouraged and the Encourager.

As you all know, One of my all time Fave Mighty Men of God in the Bible is King David!! And BOY, could King David not only Encourage others but the King could Encourage himself when he had to!! And there were many, many times when King David was in despair, discouraged, weary, depressed, at his wits end.......and that's when he rose up with the Power and Love of Our Lord and Enouraged himself......

"In the day when I cried out, You answered me, And made me bold with strength in my soul." (Psalm 138:3, NKJV)

"God, the one and only - I'll wait as long as he says.  Everything I need comes from him, so why not?  He's solid rock under my feet, breathing room for my soul, An impregnable castle: I'm set for life." (Psalm 62:1-2, MSG)

OH YEAH!! Now That's What I'm Talkin 'Bout!!! Whewee!! King David, REALLY knew how to Encourage himself.......King David, TRULY knew how to lift his Own Spirits......King David, CONSISTENTLY slapped himself Hi-Five when his circumstances required him to do so!!

And Loves, WE can take a page (heck.....the whole book) from King David's life in how WE are to do this Encouragement thing..........how WE are to Encourage ourselves and how WE are to be Encouragers. Here are a few of my FAVE "go to" Encouragement Scriptures to Fuel Your Soul and to Share.........

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6, JUB).

"We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God - those whom he has called according to his plan." (Romans 8:28, GNT)

"I will bless you with a future filled with hope - a future of success, not of suffering." (Jeremiah 29:11, CEV)

"For with God, nothing will be impossible." (Luke 1:37, NKJV)

**And my 2 All Time FAVES**.........

"Now to HIM who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to HIS power that is at work within us," (Ephesians 3:20, NIV, emphasis added)

"I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13, NKJV, emphasis added)

Family, I hope you are Encouraged by this Wednesday's Post.  And as the Holy Spirit's been penning today's Mona Girl Blog through me for You, I'm soaking these Words of Encouragement in MYSELF. I'm taking them to Heart, Right Now!!  Thank You Jesus, this hit the spot!!

As I close today, I urge US again to not only Be Encouraged but to also and ALWAYS, whenever possible - Be an Encourager!! YOU will be Amazed at how YOU feel and the response YOU receive from those YOU touch with YOUR Encouragement!!  Oh Yesssss! #GoooodFeelings!!  #WarmFuzzies!!











FAMILY, THIS PIC QUOTE WAS SOOOOO GOOD,  I JUST HAD TO POST IT AGAIN!!





Continued Success & Blessings!!










No comments:

Post a Comment