Wednesday, August 26, 2015

HONESTLY?? YES, PLEASE BE HONEST!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Today's Mona Girl Blog is short and sweet. Holy Spirit just said - ***HONEST***.  

Sooooo, I come with exactly that word today - H-O-N-E-S-T.  Living an HONEST life is NOT the easiest thing to do.  I can raise BOTH HANDS in this class and have several (SEVERAL) T-shirts on my desire to Walk/Stay in the HONEST lane :)  But WE are ALL human and I can Honestly say that I'm still a work in progress on many levels. But as I round the bases at this stage in my life, HONESTY.....Being HONEST has become such a refreshing part of my existence....it has become My best policy.

When You are HONEST, You are authentic, genuine, trustworthy, kind, loving.  Folks know where they stand with You....folks are drawn to Your HONEST nature....folks feel safe and comfortable around You...folks know you are #FRFR! And those are only some of the Benefits.  I've found from personal experience, when You're an HONEST person, YOU feel soooooo much better.  You are free-er. You enjoy life more. The little stuff....the DRAMA doesn't get to You. You are more secure, self-confident and comfortable in your own skin.  You have and extend a high level of Respect to Others when You are HONEST with Family, Friends, Strangers, etc.  You Honestly feel better when You're HONEST!!

And becuz I am a Word Abider (meaning, I *try* to run EVERYTHING I write/say by Our Lord), HE is NOT a big fan of Dishonesty.....NOT being HONEST. Whether "little white lies", "half truths", etc.

"What this adds up to, then, is this: no more lies, no more pretense. Tell your neighbor the truth.  In Christ's body we're all connected to each other, after all.  When you lie to others, you end up lying to yourself." (Ephesians 4:25, MSG)

AND this Scripture which is a tad more direct......(Thanks Holy Spirit):

"The Lord detests lying lips, but he delights in those who tell the truth." (Proverbs 12:22, NLT)

Rinse & Repeat:  From Mona's personal experience......the more I do my darndest (and it AIN'T ALWAYS EASY) to stay in this lane in my life....to walk this "road less traveled"......I can Honestly say.....You will feel better, You will act better, You will interact with other folks better, You will live better, You will look better, You will enjoy life better, You will exude a better energy, You will Really (REALLY) just be BETTER......when You are HONEST.

Well Loves, that's all I've got for US today. Being HONEST.......HONESTLY?? Yes, Please Be HONEST





"There's just some magic in truth and honesty and openness."
-Frank Ocean








Continued Success & Blessings!!






2 comments: