Wednesday, July 15, 2015

YOU'RE AN ALL-STAR!!!! #YesYouAre!!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family.

Today's Mona Girl Blog is piggy backing off the 2015 MLB All-Star Game that took place last evening in Cincinnati, OH at one of my Fave Ballparks - Great American Ballpark!

Great American Ballpark is beautiful and sits on the banks of the Ohio River. It's such a picturesque and peaceful Ballpark.......designed to remind you of the old time Steamboats that rolled up and down the Ohio River. I especially like the Night Games with the sparkling of the Roebling Bridge lights, the twinkling of the building lights from downtown Cincy and the lit up smokestacks out in center field.  Whewee! My friend Patti and I have some WONDERFUL memories of watching My Metsies play the Reds at Great American Ballpark! #Fun!!2MuchFun!!

OK!! Now for a couple Cincy All-Star Shout Outs:

*Shout OUT to Jacob deGrom, one My Metsies Starting Pitchers who played splendidly last night, MAKING HISTORY in his FIRST All-Star Game......Congrats Jacob! SHINE STAR SHINE!

*Shout OUT to two of my Fave people, All-Stars in their own right, (Penny, Director of Sales and Michel, General Manager) who flawlessly run the BEST Hotel in Cincy - Hilton Cincinnati Netherlands Plaza! 

Soooo, now that we've given props to the 2015 All-Star Game and Mona's Personal All-Stars.....let's see what the Title of today's Mona Girl Blog is all about.........Oh Yes! YOU ARE AN ALL-STAR! When it comes to being a Believer and walking out our Faith Walks - WE ARE ALL **ALL-STARS** in Our Heavenly Father's Eyes.  After all, God created US in His image and HE does not make ANY MISTAKES!

"So God created human beings, making them to be like himself. He created them male and female," (Genesis 1:27, GNT)

As I was thinking about the 2015 All-Star Game and US being All-Stars in our own right......I was led (Thank you Holy Spirit!) to a great read by Kenneth W. Hagin entitled Staying An All-Star for God.

And as I close out our time together today, I'm turning today's Mona Girl Blog over to the wisdom of Pastor Hagin so he can share with Us what it means to be on God's All-Star Team!  No selection committee, no ballots, no posturing, no Team Marketing tactics, no fan voting, no picking and choosing and judging who's better and more deserving.....Oh Yeah!!  YOU ARE AN ALL-STAR!!  #YesYouAre!!!

Enjoy the Read Family!! God's All-Stars!





Continued Success & Blessings!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Family. I just received this AMAZING Comment from a dear friend and wanted to share it with you:

    "Be loyal and kind. Serve one another. Wow! That hit home today. There's a saying, no good deed goes unpunished. I have been being loyal and kind and certainly serving others. However, I feel beaten down because of it. This message helps me hold on just one more day. Thanks for sharing it. Amen."

    ReplyDelete