Wednesday, July 8, 2015

DONE!!! FORK!!!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family.

Today's Mona Girl Blog is **A BIG** Testi-Mona about being filled up and overflowing with LOVE for the AWESOMENESS of Our Heavenly Father!

Have you ever reached a point in your life when Our Lord just continues to SHOW UP & SHOW OUT in your Daily Faith Walk?  I mean, DAILY!!! EACH AND EVERY SINGLE DAY!! Over The Top....Surreal......Sooooooo Real Stuff!! Stuff that literally takes your breath away.....Big Stuff.....Little Stuff.......Stuff YOU know YOU had NOTHING to do with happening......Stuff only HE could do....Stuff that causes You to Walk with a Holy Boldness, Confidence, Joy and Fearlessness....Stuff that makes you Shout - "You just can't make this Stuff UP"!.....Stuff that is NOTHING But God's Mighty and Loving and Glorious GRACE. Oh Yeah!!! Stuff that makes you stop dead in your tracks and just LOOK UP and say THANK YOU LORD!! THANK YOU FATHER!!

"Light, space, zest - that's God! So, with Him on my side I'm fearless, afraid of no one and nothing."(Psalm 27:1, MSG)

Whewee! Oh Yeah Family!!! Thank you for indulging me because I just have to share with YOU that this is the place/space where I've been hanging out lately with Our Abba Father. No Coincidences, No Strokes of Luck, No Happenstance, No Randomness - JUST PLAIN OLD, GOD-ORDAINED, FLAWLESS OCCURRENCES that CONTINUE to Blow My Mind!

"For our God is a consuming fire." (Hebrews 12:29, KJV)

And that's where today's Mona Girl Blog Title - "DONE!! FORK!!" comes into play.  When my friend Angela (aka MAA) and I are totally overwhelmed, consumed, awed, amazed, mouth hangin wide open, blown away by Our Lord's Blessings and Daily Miracles........we say to each other (yeah, you guessed it).....DONE!! FORK!!

"...........therefore I lovingly embrace everything you say.  I shiver in awe before you; your decisions leave me speechless with reverence." (Psalm 119:120, MSG)

Real Talk?  It's taken me a lonnnnnnnng time to get to.....arrive at this place/space in my Faith Walk. But WOW!!! Has the journey, the road less traveled, the uber Obedience (instead of temper tantrum), the trek, the "This is the way; walk in it" (Isaiah 30:21), HIS humbling and meticulously thorough Route been Worth It!!!

"What a God! His road stretches straight and smooth.  Every God-direction is road-tested. Everyone who runs toward  Him Makes it." (Psalm 18:30, MSG)

Family, I'm on full throttle/over drive and that's ALL I've got for You today.  Mona Girl's gotta go lay down for a moment after this.....LOL!  Yeah......a bit ALL ova the place but we landed safely this Wednesday. Whewee!! DONE!! FORK!! Thank You Holy Spirit!

Loves, I'm closing out our time together today with two Powerful Pic Quotes, a Quote and a Video! The Video was sent to me by a friend (Thanks Angel Kenneth!) couple months ago and it's been riding shotgun since. My listening suggestion? (Head phones, max volume.......YOU will NEVER be the same!)  Enjoy!!!









"When your Joy in Me meets My Joy in you, there are fireworks of heavenly ecstasy." - Jesus Calling (Sarah Young)










Continued Success and Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment