Wednesday, November 2, 2016

RIGHT THIS WAY PLEASE.......#LoveOpenDoors!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

How are YOU Loves? I'm feeling a Good Vibe deep in my soul that ALL IS WELL WITH YOU :)

I'm seeing and hearing about soooo Many Wonderful BLESSINGS in the lives of our Mona Girl Blog Family all over Our World and I am Celebrating and Rejoicing right along with each and every one of YOU!

Holy Spirit has Me in such a **Moment Right Now** that I just gotta STOP and Shout: Thank You Jesus for Blessings and Breakthroughs and Open Doors and Favor and More!! Oh YEAH, one more time and this time Shout with Me Pleez: Thank You Jesus for Blessings and Breakthroughs and Open Doors and Favor and More!!

Whewee! I don't know about YOU but I am walking on Air, Peace is radiating throughout my entire body and I have JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY down in my Soul! I read a quote the other day at LoveOfLifeQuotes.com, which I realize Now was Holy Spirit planting the seed for His Message to Us today: "When a door of blessings opens for you pull someone else through!" For most of Us, it's been a long time coming, so I'm going to Savor, Take in, Consume, Cherish, Delight, ENJOY this **Moment Right Now** with YOU!! And just like the quote says....I'm gonna Reach Out, Share and Pull Someone else through with US!!

And Family, Let's Promise (try very hard) to KEEP OUR ATTITUDE OF JOY & GRATITUDE......Giving Thanks to Our Heavenly Father in ALL situations/circumstances. This will keep Our Hearts Pure, Our Burdens Light, Our Souls at Peace and a Big Radiant Smile on Our Beautiful Faces :)

Loves, On DIVINE OVER DRIVE, so gotta go chill-lax in HIS Presence but before I let you go today.....A Pic....A Quote ...A Scripture and An Off the Hook Inspirational Video to ride shot-gun with You......give You some things to ponder Real Time......to continue to ignite Your Heart and Soul!






"You know, God will give favor to anyone who will believe Him.  Every day you should confess that you have favor every where you go.  God will begin to open doors that you wouldn't believe." 
- Joyce Meyer


"God can do ANYTHING, you know - far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!  He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us." (Ephesians 3:20-21, MSG)











Continued Success & Abundant BLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSINGS!!!!!!!!!
















1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU Debbie for this:

    "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it." Malachi 3:10 Amen!!!!

    ReplyDelete