Wednesday, November 23, 2016

BE GRATEFUL!!........BE THANKFUL!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

For our Family in the United States, we're at the Wednesday before one of the biggest Holidays of the Year - THANKSGIVING! A day of gathering with Family and Friends, eating lots and lots of food (the signature meat being Turkey), some Volunteer and serve Thanksgiving Meals to the less fortunate, watching American Football (usually a Game featuring the Dallas Cowboys), and if it's on the agenda.......GIVING THANKS!! Ooops, I forgot one other thing......it's also a time that some folks head out after dinner to start their Christmas Shopping. Yeah, I think I got 'em all. 

But Mona's Fave thing on the list to do is to GIVE THANKS!! And Loves, I look at THANKSGIVING DAY as an Every Day thing to do.........not just on the last Thursday in November. And I know there are lots of You who feel and do the same.

Soooooo, staying in the THANKSGIVING lane.....today's Mona Girl Blog is about giving a Big Shout Out to a beautiful Sister who I just met (Thanks Jo Anne for the Divine Connection!!). Her name is Tamika.  She lives in New York and she is Completely, Fully, Entirely, Absolutely, Genuinely, Authentically HIS! She Walks the Walk! Talks the Talk! SHE'S AN UBER SAINT WITH A PURE HEART FOR OUR LORD! 

She's My Inspiration!  She's NOT a Pretender! Tamika's the REAL DEAL and She Powerfully LIVES..... 

"I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.  I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty.  I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do ALL things through Him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:10-13, NIV)

And She Radiantly Walks Out DAILY.........

"I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it.  But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:13-14, NIV)

And She GIVES AWESOME TESTIMONIES LIKE THIS.........!!!!

God will always make a way when you have faith. He has Angels set up just just for you. Even when you're not looking He will place someone near you right on time. God I am so Thankful. When I thought there was no way you made a way. No I'm not out the woods BUT I'm grateful for the path of light you have shown me to know that everything will be alright. 

God I thank you for your many blessings seen and unseen. I thank you even in the midst of my storm. I thank you for another day. I thank you for health and the little bit of strength that I have on right now. Lord I bless your name. Lord I bless you for making a way. I thank you in advance for continuing to keep a roof over my head,food on my table,hot water,heat and clean clothes. Lord I am so grateful to you.Oh Lord I bless your name. You are so good to me. Even when I don't deserve your grace and mercy. You have spared me again.Oh Lord. I bless your name. Oh God. Lord my heart is so overwhelmed with both joy and sadness. I have the faith that you will make everything alright.This is the storm you have planned for me to have victory through. I PLAN to PASS THIS TEST, GOD! I will be Victorious through this storm. In Jesus name AMEN!!!!!

Whewee!  Yeah Loves, NOW can You see why I call her My Inspiration?!?  I get goosebumps each time I re-read her Powerful and Transparent Testimony!  Uh Huh! NUFF SAID! #DropTheMic!!!

Family, My PRAYER for ALL of Us this THANKSGIVING and EVERY DAY is that We BE GRATEFUL to God for what He has done, is doing and will do in Our Lives!  We should wake Every morning and BE THANKFUL for His Hand, His Blessings, His Favor, His Suddenlies, His Love in Our Lives!! And when We Genuinely, For-Real For-Real do this Daily, when We Walk the Walk and Talk the Talk.......We will have Testimonies galore to Share and Inspire and Ignite Others!

Happy Blessed THANKSGIVING Every Day to Our Mona Girl Blog Family!! Love You Loves!




(Thank You Paula for the Pic Quote!!)



Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!!




3 comments:

  1. 😭😭😭tears of joy. Thank You Mona for being such a blessing to me in such a short period of time. You have encouraged me to do it God's way. No it's not always easy but I want our Daddy God (you I love when you say that)to get the glory from me doing things his way. Thank YOU my sister. Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. YOU are Very Welcome Tamika. And YOU know, when it comes to Me.....I am HIS. Doing HIS Work!! So honored that Our Daddy God chose Me to be HIS Vessel to Touch You :) And so glad You are doing things His Way!! Love You Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more thing Tamika and Family.....read this Scripture this morning and thought it was PERFECT for US today on Thanksgiving **Every Day**!!


    **A David Psalm**

    "Thank you! Everything in me says “Thank you!”
    Angels listen as I sing my thanks.
    I kneel in worship facing your holy temple
    and say it again: “Thank you!”
    Thank you for your love,
    thank you for your faithfulness;
    Most holy is your name,
    most holy is your Word.
    The moment I called out, you stepped in;
    you made my life large with strength.
    When they hear what you have to say, God,
    all earth’s kings will say “Thank you.”
    They’ll sing of what you’ve done:
    “How great the glory of God!”
    And here’s why: God, high above, sees far below;
    no matter the distance, he knows everything about us.
    When I walk into the thick of trouble,
    keep me alive in the angry turmoil.
    With one hand
    strike my foes,
    With your other hand
    save me.
    Finish what you started in me, God.
    Your love is eternal—don’t quit on me now. (Psalm 138, MSG)

    ReplyDelete