Wednesday, July 13, 2016

AWWWWWWWWWW

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

And just like the title of today's Mona Girl Blog......"AWWWWWWWWW" is just what you'll be saying over and over and over again as you scroll through the collection of pics I'm sharing with you today.

Holy Spirit's been gearing me up/nudging me to do the Doggie Adoption (via Rescue Agency) thing again.  I've been Blessed to have Rescue Doggies (and Rescues are The BEST!!) ALL my life from birth to about 8 years ago when after 15 years, both of my Boyz...My Heart, My LOVES...Doc and Bear went home to Heaven.  NOW, Holy Spirit keeps whispering **IT'S TIME** and continues to Bless me with such wonderful Doggie pics of Love, Compassion, Hope and Big Smiles to keep me on task (smile).

For our World Family who are Cat and other Pet Lovers, our time together today is dedicated to Doggies but if you're so led, feel free to post any of your Fave Pet Pics below........Enjoy LOVES!!



























Continued Success & Blessings!



Mets Gushing Moment:

#BackToWinItALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mighty Mets Men - Take care of BIZ'NESS 2nd Half!!

"For NOTHING is Impossible with God." (Luke 1:37)


No comments:

Post a Comment