Wednesday, April 13, 2016

One.....Two....Three......#RidingShotGun!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Welllll......today, Holy Spirit has me sharing with you Not One....Not Two....but Three Little Gems that have been Riding Shotgun with Mona over the last few days...weeks.........

I so LOVE how Our Heavenly Father will pick a Theme of sorts and then continue to plant seeds of CONFIRMATION via devotional messages I read, Scriptures He brings to my mind, conversations with folks I know, nuggets I hear from folks I don't know, songs on the radio, commercials on TV, bill board signs...etc.  It's so AMAZING when you are "keen on hearing HIM", He truly Shows Up and Speaks Up :)

So I Pray you enjoy these Three little Gems.......I hope they inspire You, encourage You, ignite Your Soul and give You CONFIRMATIONS like they did Me.  Remember, God will use any means necessary to Speak to Us......after all, He used a Donkey in the Bible to relay an important Message.....Balaam and His Donkey

Gem #1:
"This is the kind of life you've been invited into, the kind of life Christ lived. He suffered everything that came his way so you would know that it could be done, and also know how to do it, step-by-step.  He never did one thing wrong, Not once said anything amiss.  They called him every name in the book and he said nothing back.  He suffered in silence, content to let God set things right.  He used his servant body to carry our sins to the Cross so we could be rid of sin, free to live the right way.  His wounds became your healing.  You were lost sheep with no idea who you were or where you were going.  Now you're named and kept for good by the Shepherd of your souls." (1 Peter 2:24, MSG)

Family, when I read this Scripture (and the Message version Does Not Play), it made me literally fall to my knees in Gratitude and Thanksgiving for what Our Saviour Jesus did for US!! I felt overwhelmed and consumed with Guilt and Humility.  Every bit of arrogance and pride in my body immediately left.  How dare I complain, how dare I hold private pity parties, How DARE I!! After ALL Our Loving Saviour DID for US! Gem #1 was a Gut Check, a Reminder......a Wake Up Call for Me to NEVER, EVER, EVER Forget how Blessed We are........and the Mighty, Mighty PRICE Jesus Paid In Full on the Cross!! After ALL He's Done for US and How Much **HE LOVES US**.....How can we NOT Run to Our Loving Lord......and ask Him to Lead, Guide and be a Major Part of our Lives?!?

Gem #2A:
"Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit.  We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us." - Wilma Rudolph

Gem #2B:
"God can do anything, you know -- far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!  He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us." (Ephesians 3:20-21, MSG)

Loves, when I read this Quote...backed up and **CONFIRMED** by Our Father God's Promise in His Word......Whewee!! I was sooo Inspired!!  I was Pumped UP!! I was Walking on Cloud Nine!! The Quote and the Scripture combined to give me a Double Shot of "Yeah, I Can Really DO This." So I clicked my heels together three times and off I went...........

Gem #3:
Family, as you know by now.....I LOVE Music........all types.....and there's NOTHING like hearing God's Angels share their talents...their Blessed Gifts of Song. I was BLESSED (Thank You Monica!!) to hear Wess sing this Song **Live** a couple weeks ago in Atlanta.  Check out Wess Morgan, singing for Our Father's Glory, in his song: You Paid It All.  Oh Yesss!! You betta sing that Song Wess!!!  As I always say when I share a Video with You.......head phones on/ear buds in.......Max Volume!! Enjoy!!







Well Loves. I encourage You to Pack, Take and Make these Three Little Gems Yours...let them Ride Shotgun with You now over the next few days, weeks, etc.  Let them feed Your Soul with Inspiration and Encouragement as We continue to Walk Out....as We continue to DO Life together.  And in return, I would LOVE if you would share with Me some of the Gems Our Lord's placed/planted in Your Hearts....it's ALL about Sharing and Love.  I've got plenty of room for some more Gems to Ride Shotgun with Me so please share below..........it will Bless Your Heart and Mine :)




Mets Gushing Moment:
All I have this week for My Mighty Mets Men is this Powerful Quote:

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career.  I've lost almost 300 games.  26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.  I've failed over and over and over again in my life.  And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

Nuff Said My Warriors! Have Big Fun!!  #IBELIEVE!! #BackToWinItAll!! 

Oh....and ONE last thing....SHUT UP HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!


P.S. Here's a little Ole School reminder of WHO YOU ARE!!









Continued Success and Blessings!
























No comments:

Post a Comment