Wednesday, April 20, 2016

BE A RAINBOW.........BE A BLESSING!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

YESSSSS! Me Excited to share!! Thanks Holy Spirit!!

Today's Mona Girl Blog is Wisdom, Honesty, TRUTH and Love from the One and Only....The Queen......Lady Maya Angelou.  I received this Powerful 1.45 second video from a dear friend....Thanks Charlie Murphy!!  And BOY, what Life Lessons she shares in less than 2 MINUTES.

It's about being a Rainbow in Someone's Cloud........about being a Bright Light in Darkness! And Loves, don't you agree that our World needs MORE Light than Darkness.....that We as a People (Black, White, Yellow, Brown, Pink with White Polka-dots) are desperately Searching and in Need of Love, Kindness and Compassion from each other......

Well, as she ALWAYS did (and continues to do), Lady Maya puts it in simple, Easy to Run With language.......

Enjoy the Video and when you're done viewing.....ask Yourself........Whose Rainbow am I in Someone Else's Cloud?



















Mets Gushing Moment:
I know...I **KNOW** it's only April.....it's early, but My Lord....Do You SEE what I SEE?!?

My Metsies Men are.....how you say ON FIRE....MUY CALIENTE!! Their Love and Compassion for the Game....and their Genuine Respect for Each Other shows in each Pitch, each At Bat, each AMAZING PLAY!! SHINE STARS SHINE!! #HaveBigFun!!

I am on the edge of my seat..with all Mets Fans....taking it ALL in and Smiling BIG :)







Continued Success & Blessings!!





No comments:

Post a Comment