Wednesday, December 12, 2018

HERE I AM LORD!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Well Loves......Got a Powerful, Philippians 4:13, Right NOW, God Word for Us thru The Gospel Daily to Read, Read Again, Soak In, Meditate On, Ponder.......and LIVE LIKE A BOSS! All for His Glory!! ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™

Here. We. Go....................


Today's Verse

Now the Lord came and stood there, calling as before, “Samuel! Samuel!” And Samuel said, “Speak, for your servant is listening.” 
(1 Samuel 3:10)
Have you ever felt like the Lord was calling out to you subconsciously, demanding acknowledgment? Our world today is decidedly tuning out what the Lord is saying. In this age, the Lord does not appear visibly to us in a physical form and audibly speak to us, but He does still speak to us. Through His Word and through His Holy Spirit, the Lord can speak to our hearts just as plainly as he spoke to Samuel. Even if you are not yet a believer, the Lord can still speak to your heart. It says in scripture that Samuel did not yet know the Lord. We should all be like Samuel, who after hearing the call immediately answered, "Here I am Lord." Don't stop to think things through or over analyze the situation. Simply answer, "Here I am Lord." The same God who made the stars and planets will give you Everything you need to be successful in whatever He has called you To Do. Trust that He wouldn't call you To Do IT if you weren't exactly the person He had in mind for the job.

(Commentary by: Chelsea Henry)

Today's Prayer

Lord, I want to answer your call with, “Here I am.” Please show me what you want me to do, help me to be obedient, and carry out your will. I know if you plan it, I will not fail. In Jesus' Name. Amen!



Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!




Metsies' Off-Season Scripture #11:



















No comments:

Post a Comment