Wednesday, August 22, 2018

WOW!!!...........AMEN GOES THERE!!!!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Well Loves, last weekend.......as I was in the midst of my Sabbath Worship & Celebration (Friday sundown to Saturday sundown), Holy Spirit dropped this Mighty Divine Revelation into my heart space.........!!


"YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW ME 
UNTIL YOU REALLY KNOW ME!"

(Please STOP Right Here and Repeat *This* 7 Times.  Slowly, with Intentionality!)


Whewee! What do You Think?! That's a Holy Drop the Mic kind of Divine Revelation Right There! And btw, He did use an Exclamation Point at the end!! 😇

And from last weekend's Sabbath to Today........here are the Scriptures Holy Spirit's been Speaking to me to Back Up His Divine Revelation.........to make it crystal clear that we Really get to Know our Father God through HIS Word.......by Spending Time with Adonai in The Bible.....where He Speaks to Us!!

"So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them." (Genesis 1:27, ESV)

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." (Revelation 22:13, ESV)

"fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before Him He endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." (Hebrews 12:2, NIV)

"But Jesus beheld them and said unto them, With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26, JUB)

"When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you." (Isaiah 43:2,NLT)

"The wise counsel God gives when I'm awake is confirmed by my sleeping heart. Day and night I'll stick with God; I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go." (Psalm 16:7-8, MSG)

"that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height - to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God." (Ephesians 3:17-19, NKJV)

"We know that God is always at work for the good of everyone who loves Him.  They are the ones God has chosen for His purpose," (Romans 8:28, CEV)

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10, NKJV)


Oh Yeah!! And **This One**..................


Family, I've been Pausing & Pondering and just plain ole SOAKING with Abba (in His Presence and in His Word) over This Mighty Divine Revelation..........and IT has wrecked me in such a God Way.........IT has taken me further out into the Deep with Him..........IT has Really made me STOP and Really made me THINK about what This means to Mona...............


"YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW ME 
UNTIL YOU REALLY KNOW ME!"

Hallelujah!! WOW!!!.........AMEN GOES THERE!!!!

As we close out our time together today, I urge You my Loves to do your own Pausing & Pondering and just plain ole SOAKING with Abba (in His Presence and in His Word) on what This Mighty Divine Revelation Really means to You.  (You know how to reach me if you feel led to Share). 😇


P.S. If you're interested in learning **why** I've chosen to Honor & Celebrate The Sabbath with Our Lord, hit me up via Email or FB Messenger. I'll be happy to Share...........


Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!!





Mets' Gushing Moment:
Oh YEAH!!!!

I 👀 Y'all!! Great TEAM Win Last Night Gentlemen!! 👏👏👏

Got *THREE* Words for Ya.............














#LetsGoMets

#ShineStarsShine

#WayToMakeEmPayScooter 🙌🙌



Metsies Winning Season - Scripture #28:
















No comments:

Post a Comment