Wednesday, August 8, 2018

FOREVER GRATEFUL!!!!!!!!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Well My Beautiful Ones...........Holy Spirit's had the following Two Words on Repeat in my mind and heart space for the last few days.....since I saw them written together in a *God Wink*.......and Today's The Day He's Bringing them from inside Me to You!!

FOREVER GRATEFUL! 
FOREVER GRATEFUL! 
FOREVER GRATEFUL!

Forever: "For all future time; for always. Continually."

Grateful: "Feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; thankful."

Two Words that are Not especially Powerful alone But when joined together.......when Paused & Pondered on for awhile......when Soaking In the Realization of ALL God's Done in our lives (the good and yeah! even the not so good).......these Two Words can bring you to your knees in Praise & Worship....in Reverence & Awe!

Father God, I am..........

FOREVER GRATEFUL for You Keeping Me! No matter what! No matter who!
FOREVER GRATEFUL for You Healing Me....Mind, Body & Soul!
FOREVER GRATEFUL for Joy & Peace!
FOREVER GRATEFUL for Your 24/7/365 Protection!
FOREVER GRATEFUL for My Family........MyTrue Friends....My Tribe!
FOREVER GRATEFUL for You Saving Me!
FOREVER GRATEFUL for Your Forgiveness of ALL my Sins!
FOREVER GRATEFUL for You Leading & Guiding & Teaching Me!
FOREVER GRATEFUL for Your Divine Wisdom & Discernment!
FOREVER GRATEFUL for My Blessed Gifts & Talents!
FOREVER GRATEFUL for the Powerful Truth of Your Word! The Foundation of My Life!
FOREVER GRATEFUL for You Comforting Me!
FOREVER GRATEFUL for My Heart & Soul for Others!
FOREVER GRATEFUL for the Divine Journey & Lessons LEARNED!
FOREVER GRATEFUL for Your Faithfulness & Love!
FOREVER GRATEFUL for It's ALL Been Worth IT!
FOREVER GRATEFUL for You're my Ride or Die! My All In All! My EVERYTHING!
FOREVER GRATEFUL for My Amazing NEXT with You!

When it comes to You and Your Life.........the FOREVER GRATEFUL'S are Personal, they are Numerous/Endless, they are Humbling.....THEY ARE REAL!!

And they can Totally Wreck us to our Core when we Really......REALLY Stop and Think of God's Mighty Hand of Goodness, Faithfulness & Love in our Lives! We can't help but be FOREVER GRATEFUL! Hallelujah! Thank You Lord! Glory to You Father God!!

"Praise the Lord! Oh Give Thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His steadfast Love endures FOREVER!" (Psalm 106:1, ESV,  emphasis mine)

"Let us be Thankful, then, because we receive a kingdom that cannot be shaken. Let us be Grateful and worship God in a way that will please Him, with reverence and awe;" (Hebrews 12:28, GNT, emphasis mine)

"Now You've got my feet on the life path, all radiant from the shining of Your face. Ever since You took my hand, I'm on the right way." (Psalm 16:11, MSG)


I am Right Now and will Continue to Always be......FOREVER GRATEFUL to You Adonai....My Magnificent Daddy God!!

FOREVER GRATEFUL......Think About IT!
FOREVER GRATEFUL.....Receive IT & Share IT!
FOREVER GRATEFUL.....Live IT Like A Boss!



**Family. I urge You to make your Own FOREVER GRATEFUL List.....You'll Never look at Our Lord and Your Life the Same!!**





**DAILY Reminder!**




**Earbuds In! MAX Volume!**



Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!





Mets Gushing Moment:
Ok Loves.....First off, got a tad bit of necessary housekeeping To Do..........

STOP IT! STOP IT! STOPPPPP ITTTT!!!!!!

If YOU can Do Better.......Suit Up & Play!!! 

What YOU do is NOT Reporting......It's negative. It's judgmental. It's downright disrespectful And It's GETTING OLD! How can EVERYONE be wrong but YOU?!

Take a lead from @AnthonyDiComo, @MetsBooth or @Mets.....THAT'S REAL IN-GAME REPORTING!

Oh forgive me, where are my manners? PLEASE STOP IT! THANK YOU!

Ahhhhhhh! Hallelujah!! I feel so much BETTER!!! πŸ˜‡


NOW Loves.........Let's Get to This........

What a PERFECT Day for a PERFECT #MetsWin by My Mighty Mets' Men for our PERFECT Cy Young, MLB Leading ERA, Talented &Gifted Jacob deGrom!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

#AGreatDefenseAwesomeOffenseCareerRunsScoredFabBullpenShutOutPERFECTDay!

#ShineStarsShine!!!

#MetsWin!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ™



Metsies Winning Season - Scripture #26:

No comments:

Post a Comment