Wednesday, June 27, 2018

IT'S....................#EncoreWednesday!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Well Loves....Before We get knee deep into #EncoreWednesday!, I MUST  say a Big WOW to those of His Mona Girl Blog Family who Emailed and Private Messaged me on FB about Last Wednesday's Message: PLEASE........STOP THE MADNESS!!!!! Thank You ALL again for reaching out and for your Beautiful Words of Encouragement, Support and Love! You deeply touched my heart and soul!! Cuz You Know It's His Word thru Me for Us!! Thank You Father God! πŸ’—πŸ™

NOW for Today's **Featured Message** for #EncoreWednesday!, we get a helping hand from a Family Member in Russia (Thanks Ilya!) who's taking us back to WHATEVER........WHENEVER!! from Wednesday, January 17, 2018.  

Whewee! Y'all JUST DON'T KNOW! Sometimes, when You take Us back to the Divine Archives for #EncoreWednesday!, I Am Wrecked (in a God Way!) by the Rinse & Repeat of the Re-post!! 

And Today is Just That! Thanks again my Brother Ilya for bringing this God Word Back To The Top!! And the Scriptures Holy Spirit Chose for This God Word (Zechariah 4:6; Philippians 3:12-14; Ephesians 3:20!!).........Oh Hallelujah!! Thank You Lord!!

 **Remember**: Email me at wincty@aol.com or Post in Comments below or DM me on  Twitter @MonaGirlNYC to have your Fave Mona Girl Blog re-posted the last Wednesday of the month for #EncoreWednesday! 


WHATEVER.......WHENEVER!!


Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Well Loves, *TODAY*, Holy Spirit has me sitting here with You, not really knowing *FULLY* what He's going to pen through Mona, so We shall just Wait....Wait......Wait..........

OK! Got It! And Here We Go...............

Last Weekend, The Spirit of The Lord (aka Holy Spirit), brought back to  my mind space the words: "WHATEVER........WHENEVER". "WHATEVER.........WHENEVER". The first time I heard those two words together like that was at a Pre-Convention Meeting wayyyyyy back in 2007 at the W Hotel, Times Square in New York City. Whatever/Whenever was the mantra used by W Hotels Worldwide to instill their philosophy in Meeting Planners and Guests that they could do the ULTIMATE! That The Ladies and Gentlemen of W Hotels throughout the World could grant Whatever/Whenever was requested or required (within legal limits, of course).  From "a pair of jogging shoes at 2am to private Jet service to The Hamptons to a bathtub filled with chocolates." And one of my own off-the-grid Whatever/Whenever requests....
 A Huge 10lb. Bowl of Mike & Ike Candy for the U.S. Marshals Command Post for an on-site Security Detail during a Client Conference. LOL!

As I sat thinking about my personal experience with this mantra over a decade ago as a Meeting Planner, it made me think about those Two Words and How Much Power they represented within the W Hotel Culture. And then, as things always do, it got me thinking about those Two Powerful Words and how they relate to my personal Faith Walk.

Am I a "WHATEVER......WHENEVER" kind of Gal when it comes to "Walking by Faith and Not by Sight." (2 Corinthians 5:7). 

Am I a "WHATEVER.......WHENEVER" kind of Believer when Jesus says "Do You Love Me? Feed My Sheep." (John 21:17). 

Am I a "WHATEVER.......WHENEVER" Child of God when Our Lord says "Whom Shall I Send?" and my immediate reply is "Here I am. Send Me!" (Isaiah 6:8).  

Am I?!..........Are You?!.........Are We?! Oh Yeah! God Stuff to pause and ponder on right here!

Family, As I...As WE, continue to walk out 2018 together in this year of New Beginnings and Open Doors, let's let the *Lessons Learned* from our past trials; let's let the time served in the valley with Our Lord; let's let the "you've got to be kidding me Lord" stint in His God-Ordained wilderness season be the Holy Foundation, the Strong Divine Base on which WE can Now Stand Tall and Boldly Declare with God-Fidence to Our Lord and to the World
"WHATEVER........WHENEVER!!"

No Matter What, No Matter Who, We are Now Equipped, Ready and Willing to Handle, Step Into, Walk Out In Real Time with GOD'S Mighty Grace & Divine Guidance our own personal
WHATEVER.....WHENEVER!!" 


".........Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the LORD Almighty." (Zechariah 4:6, NIV)

"Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.  Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I Press Toward the Goal for the Prize of the Upward Call of God in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:12-14,  NKJV, emphasis mine)

"Never doubt God's mighty power to work in you and accomplish all this.  He will achieve infinitely more than your greatest request, your most unbelievable dream, and exceed your wildest imagination!  He will outdo them all, for his miraculous power constantly energizes you." (Ephesians 3:20, TPT)


Hallelujah! Now those Scriptures, Right There?! Oh Yeah! That's what I call the Biblical Version of "WHATEVER..........WHENEVER!!"  πŸ˜‡

Well Loves as Holy Spirit brings His Significant Message to a close, let's let   "WHATEVER.....WHENEVER!!" be Our 2018 Mantra.  And when We Do, We'll have a Front Row Seat to *See*, to *Witness*, to *LIVE* the beyond Ephesians 3:20 things Our Heavenly Father will Do In and Through Us! ALL for His Glory!






Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!




Mets Gushing Moment:
The Mets' Family received some sad news yesterday regarding GM Sandy Alderson. What A Warrior! Sandy's Beautiful Transparency and Honest Words should cause us ALL to Pause and take a Long Look at what's REALLY Important!

Thank You Sandy for Your Courageous, Warrior Spirit! Keeping You in my Prayers for a Full & Complete Healing! In Jesus' Name. NOW Just You Watch Sandy! Just You Watch God Work!! πŸ™πŸ™

*********************************************************

Yahoo!! FANTABULOUS Win Last Night!! Now Pleez Do It Again....and Again..and Again!! πŸ‘⭐

God Speed David!!!!! πŸ™πŸ™

*P.S*.: LOVE what Jose (@JoeyBats19) said earlier this week........"I'd rather focus on Positive things and things we can do instead of just kinda analyzing the things that we're doing wrong." Oh Yeah!! EXACTLY!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ


#IStillREALLYBelieveInMyMetsiesMen!

#LetsGoMets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Metsies Winning Season: Scripture #20:




No comments:

Post a Comment