Wednesday, June 13, 2018

A SCRIPTURE & A SONG!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Well Loves, last Wednesday during our time together we learned about THE POWER OF A HUG and ended with Me Giving You a Virtual Hug! And I'm Still craving your energy. So Today, I want us to Share Two Things that make me Mona.....that touch my heart when shared........A SCRIPTURE & A SONG!

Oh Yeah! Name One Scripture & One Song that are Riding Shotgun with You Right Now....in Real Time! What's The Scripture that's on the tip of your tongue....that you know by heart....that's Your Divine Go-To Word of Encouragement, Support & Inspiration?!

And.......What's The Song that's at the TOP of Your Play List.......that you're rockin day and night......that you just can't get enough of?!

Being the Global Family that WE are.....Btw, want to Give a Shout Out and Warm Welcome to His Newest Mona Girl Blog Family Members from Kenya, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Trinidad & Tobago, United Kingdom, Canada and South Africa!! Hallelujah! Thank You Lord for continuing to Grow & Fuel Your Global Family!!

Sorry, got a tad excited and off track up there........as I was saying.....Being the Global Family that WE are......I hope You'll Share with us Your Go-To Scripture (in your native language Pleez) along with Your Off-The-Hook Song from Your place in our Wonderful World!

Here Are Mine............



A SCRIPTURE:







A SONG:
I went waaaaaaay back in the time machine for this One! 
And FYI........I so Slay IT at Karaoke! 😊




OK Loves. Now It's Your Turn! *PLEASE SHARE* via the Comments Below or via Email at wincty@aol.com. Love You Loves!!


Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!







Mets Gushing Moment:
Game 3.....the Final Game of The Subway Series......my Metsies Men Shut OUT, Shut DOWN & Shut UP the Yankees!!!! And They're Getting Re-Fueled, Re-Energized and Re-Started!!

(Shhhhhh. Pretendin last night didn't happen. Sportin my Rose-Colored Glasses. ðŸ˜‡)


#YOUAreWarriors!

#LetsGoMets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Metsies Winning Seaeson - Scripture #18:


















1 comment:

  1. Hi Loves.
    Wanted to share my friend Dwain's *SCRIPTURE* & *SONG*.......

    **Philippians 4:11-13 King James Version (KJV)**
    11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
    12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
    13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.


    **"Say Amen"** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zTcbBovRRo

    ReplyDelete