Wednesday, December 6, 2017

TAKE YOUR VITAMINS!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Well Loves, as we're in the midst of the Cold & Flu Season and folks are running to get their Annual Seasonal Flu Shots (which, by the way, always seem to make me Get the Flu - LOL!), Holy Spirit brought this Word of Truth from 2009 back to the top via my Big Sister Paula (Love You Anointed Paula!!) to remind Us to TAKE OUR VITAMINS!!

Sooooo, being as We are Always Obedient, here's the *Divine* VITAMIN Rx for Us to follow.......


When *ANXIOUS*, take Vitamin "A":
"All things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28)


When *CRUSHED*, take Vitamin "C":
"Cast all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)


When *DEPRESSED*, take Vitamin "D":
"Draw near to God and He will draw near to you." (Jame 4:8)



When *EMPTY*, take Vitamin "E":
"Enter into His gates with Thanksgiving, and into His courts with Praise.  Be Thankful to Him, and Bless His Name." (Psalm 100:4)



When *FEARFUL*, take Vitamin "F":
"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God.  I will Strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My Righteous Hand." (Isaiah 41:10)


When *GREEDY*, take Vitamin "G":
"Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom." (Luke 6:38)


When *INSECURE*, take Vitamin "I":
"I can do ALL Things through Christ who Strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)


When *LONELY*, take Vitamin "L":
"I am with you Always, even to the end of the age. (Matthew 28:20)


When *RESTLESS*, take Vitamin "R":
"Rest in the Lord, and Wait Patiently for Him." (Psalm 37:7)


And, for The Ultimate, Multi *Divine*VITAMIN:
"Whoever Believes in Him shall not perish but have Eternal Life." (John 3:16)












Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!!



No comments:

Post a Comment