Wednesday, August 30, 2017

IT'S......................#EncoreWednesday!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Before we get knee deep into #EncoreWednesday!!, I gotta STOP and give a Big Shout Out Warm WELCOME to our newest Mona Girl Blog Family members from South Korea, Bangladesh and Slovenia!! 

Oh Yeah Lord!! THANK YOU for continuing to grow Your Mona Girl Blog Family!!
Welcome, Welcome Loves!!

OK, now for Today's **Featured Message** for #EncoreWednesday!!, we get a helping hand from a Family Member in Chicago (aka Chi-Town) who's taking us back to SHAKE YOUR GROVE THANG! from Wednesday, March 18, 2015. Thanks Paulie!!


**Remember**: Email me at wincty@aol.com or Post in Comments below or DM me on Twitter @MonaGirlNYC to have your Fave Mona Girl Blog re-posted the last Wednesday of the month for #EncoreWednesday!! 



SHAKE YOUR GROOVE THANG!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Today's Mona Girl Blog is about one of my FAVE things to do.........DANCE!!!  I've decided that this Summer, I will make it  **My Goal** to go out once a month and Dance the Night Away!!  Whether I'm on Fire Island at Low/High Tea, in The Village, Meatpacking District or Miami............that's one of my Summer 2015 Goals. Who's in with me!?! 

Yeah, *DANCING* is good for the mind, body and soul! It gives you FREEDOM and allows you to release and let your spirit soar, unfettered.  AND being an Old School House Music junkie, whewee!! When the D.J. gets into a groove......I'm good to go for at least 6-8 hours :)

Most of my adult life I lived in Chicago (The Home of House Music) and became a BIG Frankie Knuckles Fan! Awww my mind goes back to the MANY, MANY nights my friends and I set out for The Warehouse in Chicago at 11:00p and walked out the next morning around 6:00a as the sun was rising over the City. Yeah.......#GreatMemories!!

Frankie, born in The Bronx and moved to Chicago, was known as the 'God Father of House Music'.  He set the World on Fire with his music.......nothing but a Gift from God!!  He was truly Blessed and Talented. And when you listen to Frankie's music, YOU ARE INSPIRED.  You feel the passion and love he had for his craft......he was truly musically anointed and he left a deep and lasting mark on the Music Industry.

I say all this to say that *MUSIC* (whatever your Fave genre) is an Awesome way to break out of your comfort zone, leave the drama of the day-to-day, free yourself, let your emotions soar, enjoy time with family/friends, meet new friends and get a great workout :)

As I close today's Mona Girl BlogI leave you with some of my Faves from Frankie!! And with the encouragement to join me in my Summer 2015 Goal to Dance the Night Away once a month :) Enjoy the Music and See you on the Dance Floor my Loves!!









"Dance is the Hidden Language of the Soul" (Martha Graham)







Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!








Mets Gushing Moment:
Yes I KNOW..........but You Still Having Fun?




Metsies Winning Season - Scripture #30:
"He has made everything beautiful in its time." (Ecclesiastes 3:11, NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment