Wednesday, December 28, 2016

SOME GOD STUFF! #ForNewYou&NewYear!

Hi Family,

Happy Blessed Wednesday!  I KNOW We ALL had Wonderful CHRISTmas' and are still basking in the Glory and Awesomeness of Jesus' Birth!  I NEVER get tired of hearing the Story of Our Saviour's Birth!  I learn something new and experience another Level of Awe, Reverence and LOVE each CHRISTmas!!

Anywho, Holy Spirit dropped a few things in my Heart Space since we were together last Wednesday and YOU KNOW!!! Gotta and Gonna share with His Mona Girl Blog Family. As Always, I hope the God Stuff touches your Heart and Soul......causes You to grow deeper in Your relationship with Our Daddy God, and causes You to Share and Touch other Souls :)

So Here We Go........

A SCRIPTURE:
For hasn’t he promised you,
“I will never leave you alone, never!
And I will not loosen my grip on your life!”
So we can say with great confidence:
“I know the Lord is for me and I will never be afraid of what people may do to me!” 
(Hebrews 13:5-6, The Passion Translation)

A PIC QUOTE:

Oh Yeah!! As my friend Shellie says......."Now THAT Will Preach"!!


A SONG:
Loves, I NEVER heard this CHRISTmas Song until CHRISTmas Eve Service this Year!! And WOW!! Just WOW! Pleeeeeeeeez Soak in the Lyrics.......they are just Beyond.....Beyond!! AND the Last Sentence of The Song!!!! (won't give away the lyrics)....when ole boy hits *The* Note.......Oh Yeah!! Done Fork!!



A PRAYER:
Loves, I'm ALWAYS lifting Our World-wide Family in Prayer but every so often, I feel it's Necessary, I feel it's Essential for Us to Touch and Agree in Prayer. So as we enter into 2017, A Year of New Beginnings (with "17" Biblically meaning "Victory"), let's go humbly and boldly together to Our Heavenly Father in Prayer.  Please give me your hands, close your eyes and bow your heads........

Father God, I come to you Right Now Lord, lifting up each and every one of Your Mona Girl Blog Family. Asking for PEACE in their Lives........COMFORT in their Lives........LOVE in their Lives........Godly WISDOM in their Lives.......STRENGTH in their Lives.....COURAGE to face whatever comes their way in their Lives........JOY & HAPPINESS in their Lives.....A KNOWING that "This Too Shall Pass" in their Lives........A REMOVAL of Fleshly Distractions so they have Your Divine Clarity in their Lives......A PASSION to follow Your Will & Your Word in their Lives.....A SPIRIT of Gratitude & Thanksgiving in their Lives......A BEYOND Ephesians 3:20 Attitude of Hope and Expectancy in their Lives (Ephesians 3:20).....A DEEP YEARNING for an Authentic Personal Relationship with You in their Lives. I Pray, Father God, that as We move out of 2016 and into 2017, that Blessings and Rewards and God-Ordained Promotions will chase them down and over take them and their Families.  I Pray, as they continue to Walk Out or are just beginning to Walk Out their Faith, that they do so with Compassion, Love and Kindness for other's Hearts and Souls.  I Pray that Doing Your Will and Hearing Your Voice will become a PRIORITY in 2017 like never before! I Pray the negative and toxic character traits of Pride, Ego, Gossip, Bullying, Anger, Bitterness, Depression, Fear, Jealousy, Envy and Unforgiveness be left behind in 2016 and replaced with FAITH, Self-Confidence, Positive Self-Esteem, Self-Love, Healthy Life Mindset, Self-Control, Generosity, Humility, Love, Encouragement, Inner Peace, Gentleness, Celebrating Others and a Genuine Desire to Serve/Help/Reach Out to Others like Jesus. I Pray for a New and Fresh Anointing of Ideas and Creativity and the Restoration and Resurrection of dormant Dreams and Desires that You've placed in their Hearts.  And I Pray for Healing and the Fullness of Your Kingdom Provision and Resources in Every Area of their Lives!! I ask All these things and Now Thank YOU Father God that they're already Done in the Mighty and Matchless Name of Our Wonderful Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen! Amen! Amen!


OK! ONE MORE SONG:
#ForNewYou&NewYear! Inspiration :)






HAPPY BLESSSSSSSSSED NEW YEAR FAMILY!!

SOOOO EXCITED FOR WHAT OUR DADDY GOD HAS IN STORE FOR
**ALL OF US** IN 2017!!!

IT MAY REQUIRE "OUT-OF-OUR-COMFORT-ZONE" DIVINE ASSIGNMENTS,
WALKING OUT HIS GOD-ORDAINED PROCESS ACCORDING TO HIS TIMING...
BUT OHHHH!! JUST WATCH & BE AMAZED!
HALLELUJAH!! JUST WATCH & BE AMAZED!!

AND OF COURSE, ALL GLORY & PRAISE WILL GO TO OUR LORD GOD AS
THE ONE...OUR ONLY SOURCE...OUR MIGHTY BLESSOR OF OUR BLESSINGS!

LOVE YOU LOVES!





Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Amen!!!!!! I received this. And I love this song. They did a great job with it. I have to share with you another version of this. Thank you my Sister for being such an amazing blessing to me. Thank you for your daily reminders to get keep me on my spiritual path. I thank God for the gift that he has given to you. I thank Him for sharing you with me. Love you. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK!!!!!!! CRYING TEARS OF JOY!! Thank YOU Tamika for taking the time to Encourage Me!! I soooo LOVE being Our Daddy God's scribe every Wednesday!!

    And Thank You Tamika for Who You continue to become as You continue to Feast On HIS Word and Rest In HIM! Love You too!

    ReplyDelete