Wednesday, December 14, 2016

FUEL FOR YOUR SOUL......#HISWord!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

As we are smack dab in the midst of this CHRISTmas...Holiday Season, I felt a nudge in my Heart (Thanks Holy Spirit) to share with YOU a few Scriptures that have been riding shotgun with me lately.

You can add these Words from Our Lord to your Holiday Arsenal to help ward off feelings of anxiety, stress, insecurity, family & friend DRAMA, hopelessness, despair, negativity.........Yeah! You KNOW!  

It's hard, especially at CHRISTmas time, with ALL the trivial stuff that's replaced the **REAL REASON FOR THE SEASON**, to maintain our Daily Positive Attitude.  But, I have a Solution, I've got the Fix, I've got something for what ails Ya......and it's soothing to Your Heart, Mind and Soul!!

You know what it is? No, NO....not The Ginger Rub Massage at Bliss SoHo (but that's definitely a great supplement to my suggestion though).......but.No! No! 

What I'm suggesting is some FUEL FOR YOUR SOUL....#HISWord!!

It's FREE, It's Nourishing, It's Uplifting, It's Positive, It's Inspiring, It's Loving, It's Contagious, It's Priceless.......It's THE ONLY ANSWER!! 

So Loves, I've listed below "8" Scriptures ("8" Biblically meaning "New Beginning") that've been riding shotgun with me this Holiday Season......"8" #HISWords to FUEL YOUR SOUL!!

So when the trivial stuff that's Not the **REAL REASON FOR THE SEASON** begins to creep in, go to your CHRISTmas Arsenal and Pow, Bang, Woosh those thoughts right out of your Mind, Heart and Soul!!


**Note: Mona Emphasis added to some of the Scriptures...just can't help myself with the "CAP key" (smile)

The Lord answered, "I can do ANYTHING! Watch and you'll see my words come true." (Numbers 11:23, CEV)

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another." (John 13:34, NKJV)

"Bless those who curse you.  Pray for those who hurt you." (Luke 6:28, NLT)

"Here's what I've learned through it all: Don't give up; don't be impatient; be entwined as one with the Lord.  Be brave, courageous, and NEVER lose hope.  Yes, keep on waiting- for He will NEVER disappoint You!" (Psalm 27:14, The Passion Translation)

"I know the GREATNESS of the Lord." (Psalm 135:5, NLT)

"God can do ANYTHING, you know - far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!  He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us." (Ephesians 3:20, MSG)

**And these Last Two POWERFUL Scriptures are CHRISTmas oriented (what Mary, Jesus' Mother, replied to the Angel giving her the heads up on Who she was and Who she would give Birth to!!) but sooooo Good Anytime of the Year!!

"For NOTHING is impossible with God." (Luke 1:37, NLT)

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and His name shall be called WONDERFUL, COUNSELLOR, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER, THE PRINCE OF PEACE." (Isaiah 9:6, KJV)

Loves, I PRAY these "8" #HISWords give you FUEL FOR YOUR SOUL during this CHRISTmas Season and BEYOND!!!

And before I let you go, one more thing to give you Peaceful and Comforting thoughts as you drift off to sleep or during your times of mediation/soaking with HIM.......a soothing, Awesome Video I "stumbled upon" on YouTube that I've added to My Holy Arsenal (Thanks Holy Spirit)!











Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment