Wednesday, December 16, 2015

#Done!Fork! Christmas/Holiday Style!!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Welll, for today's Mona Girl Blog, Holy Spirit has me sharing an AMAZZZZZING and I mean A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Video with YOU! I have NO idea what the folks are saying but WOW! Look At GOD!

I saw the Video for the first time on one of my Fave web sites....Thank You Sandy for the Knowledge and Inspiration!!

I don't want to drag out the intro...want to get right into the Video so you can Oooooo! Ahhhhhh! WOW!! on your own time (smile).

I call it  **The Human Christmas Tree!!**  Enjoy Loves!!!







"Lord, catch me off guard today. Surprise me with some moment of beauty or pain. So that at least for the moment I may be startled into seeing that you are here in all your splendor, always and everywhere, barely hidden, beneath, beyond, within this life I breathe." - Frederick Buechner



Continued Success & Blessings!!






No comments:

Post a Comment