Wednesday, December 30, 2015

COME ON 2016!! #Let'sDoThis!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Welllll, WE are 2 days away from leaving 2015 behind and Stepping Boldly into 2016! I use the word Boldly because that's how I'm seeing ALL of US as we move into 2016! Boldly stepping into the New Year with New Attitudes, New Out Looks on Life, New Ideas, New Goals, New Wisdom, New Insights, NEW US's (smile)!!!

Don't know about You Family but Mona is sure happy and excited to be leaving 2015 with Lessons Learned and Experiences Gained! And eagerly Anticipating and Expecting ALLL the New Stuff Our Lord's got for Me in 2016.  Stuff that will allow me to put to use my 2015 Knowledge that He's Blessed me with!

Loves, one thing Holy Spirit's had weighing HEAVILY on my Heart last few days is, I want ALL of YOU who read Mona Girl Blog to enter 2016 Free and at Peace in Your Hearts, Minds and Souls. FREE from the drama of the past; FREE from the folks of the past who don't fit your life; FREE from frustration, discouragement, anger, fear, envy, bitterness and depression; FREE and At PEACE!! At PEACE with Yourself and Others.  At PEACE with Your Lord and Savior!

Some of you may be saying: Well, Mona, you just don't know what I've done, said, how I've treated folks in the past. You don't know what I've been through. The stuff I've endured and the way I've lived out my life up to this point and time.  God will NEVER forgive me, HE will NEVER accept me.  I've messed up too much, behaved too badly. No way I'm ever getting into the  FREE and At PEACE Zone!! Yeah, You're exactly Right.  I DON'T KNOW about your life experiences but I do KNOW my Daddy God and I do KNOW this.......ALL IS FORGIVEN BY OUR LORD.  HE LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER, EVER, EVER IMAGINE OR RETURN TO HIM.  HE'S ALL ABOUT YOU!! HE MADE YOU AND OUR LORD MAKES NO MISTAKES! HE KNOWS EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE, SAID FROM BIRTH TO NOW AND INTO THE FUTURE! HE KNOWS THE EXACT NUMBER OF HAIRS ON YOUR HEAD. HE LOVES YOU SOMETHING AWFUL!  HE WANTS TO BE IN RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU! HE WANTS TO TAKE CARE OF YOU! HE WANTS TO HELP YOU! HE WANTS TO LOVE ON YOU! HE WANTS Y-O-U!!

Soooo, Now that I'm finished speaking Boldly into Your Heart, Mind and Soul, I ask you to Please (if you are willing) take the Loving and Comforting outstretched Hand Jesus is extending to You, Right Now and say out loud with Me the following Prayer of Salvation.  That's ALL you need to do to enter HIS FREE and At PEACE Zone. This is the PERFECT time to give Your Life and Soul to Christ, especially after ALL He's done and sacrificed for You.  HE gave up His Life for OUR sins so we could be in Loving and Genuine Fellowship with Him. He died On the Cross, shed His Blood for US so We can be released from ALL our Past, Present and Future sins and be guaranteed a life with HIM in Eternity.  Loves, what an AWESOME way to enter into 2016..........riding shotgun with Your Lord and Savior in the FREE and At PEACE Zone!

Prayer of Salvation:
Dear Jesus,
I don't want to live without a Savior any longer.  I believe You died for me, and I want to confess my sin and receive Your new life.  I choose on this day to invite You into my heart.  I thank You for Your blood shed for me on the cross at Calvary.  Now I will live the rest of my life for You.  I pray this prayer by Faith in Your Name. Amen.

WOW!! OK!! How do you feel?!? I remember how I felt right after I said the Prayer of Salvation!! Whewee! What a Rush!!  Do you see me waving and jumping up and down ova here?!?  I'm right here with YOU in the FREE and At PEACE Zone! "Anyone who is joined to Christ is a new being; the old is gone, the new has come." (2 Corinthians 5:17, GNT)

Now Love, there's just one more thing for US to do......please give me Your hand, bow Your head and close Your eyes...........You've just taken an important life changing step and I want to PRAY with You!!

Father God, Lord Jesus, THANK YOU for my beautiful friend who just Prayed the Prayer of Salvation! Thank You Lord that my friend has given his/her life to You as we enter 2016, a New Year of New Adventures.  Thank You Lord for your Grace and Mercy in his/her life. Thank You Lord for LOVING my friend MORE than he/she will ever know. Lord, I Pray that as my friend continues to keep his/her eyes and heart focused on You, You will continue to Guide, Lead, Direct, Teach and Help him/her as they walk in the New Experience of being with You in the FREE and At PEACE Zone....as my friend Learns, Listens and Desires Your Plan for his/her life.  I know there will still be obstacles, drama, hurts and life stuff that will come across my friend's path.  But Lord, NOW that my dear friend has made a commitment to Walk with You, he/she will be able to weather the storms of life, make it over the mountains and through the valleys, and remain unshakable and steadfast as the winds of drama blow.  May my friend Stand Tall and Strong in his/her Faith with YOU as a VICTOR and not a victim.  Thank you Jesus for my friend's new found Friendship with YOU.  Thank You Abba Father for his/her Glorious NEW Beginning. Thank You Jehovah Jireh, Our Provider, for being a Generous God and Blessing my friend with a Wonderful Abundant Life! May my friend continue to fall more and more in Love with You every second of the day.  May my friend continue to Rest and Trust in Your Mighty Love and Protection, Knowing You will NEVER Leave or Forsake him/her, No Matter What! In Jesus' Name. Amen, Amen, and Amen.

Oh Yeah!! I am soooo excited and happy for YOU my Love!! All types of GOOOOD stuff is going to begin to manifest in your life......food is going to taste different (LOL!), you are going to look different, you are going to feel different, you are going to act different.  Not in a scary, I can no longer have any fun kind of way BUT in a WOW! I want to be the BEST Person I can BE and Live for Jesus and His Love kind of way!! You Know I'm here if you need me, have questions, etc. wincty@aol.com

My Loves, 2016 is OUR YEAR! Embrace It! Live It! Believe It! Love It! Share It! Enjoy It!

You're NOW riding shotgun with Our Lord and Savior in the FREE and At PEACE Zone!! Your Life will NEVER be the same.  Just WATCH how Our Heavenly Father SHOWS UP and SHOWS OUT in Your Life and Be AMAZED....Be Very, Very AMAZED!!!

"Never doubt God's mighty power to work in you and accomplish all this.  He will achieve infinitely more than your greatest request, your most unbelievable dream, and exceed your wildest imagination!  He will outdo them all, for his miraculous power constantly energizes you!"  (Ephesians 3:20, The Passion Translation)








P.S. Family, THANK YOU for ONE YEAR of Mona Girl Blogs! We have come full circle, with the inaugural Mona Girl Blog in December 2014!  Oh Yeah! Thank You Holy Spirit for your Weekly Wednesday Wisdom!


Love, Blessings and Continued Success!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment