Wednesday, April 1, 2015

THANK YOU!!!!! #BeGrateful!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Today's Mona Girl Blog is about two words that span from the standard reply that is polite and proper etiquette to meaning the World to someone when they hear it from you.......these two words are THANK YOU!!

No matter what language you use to say these two words: Gracias, Grazie, Merci, Arigatou, Danke, Thank You......these two words express your Gratitude, they show you are Grateful, they convey that you Appreciate what someone has done for you.  I feel that THANK YOU are two words we should express on a regular basis.......that we should say THANK YOU more often to others.

I find myself a tad irritated when I hold a door for someone, hand someone an item, do someone a favor, let someone cut in traffic, say "Bless You" when someone sneezes, etc. and I don't receive the standard THANK YOU reply. But I've realized that some folks just don't feel it is necessary.....that it's not part of their etiquette makeup :) But no matter what other folks do, Mona will continue to give the polite two word reply when appropriate and necessary.

NOW, let's look at these same two words and how much Power they hold when you say THANK YOU to someone who has gone above and beyond to do something for you, to Bless you in a mighty way, to step in and comfort and support you in a time of need or crisis.  Yeah......that's when saying THANK YOU comes from the deepest part of your heart, that's when saying THANK YOU not only overwhelms the person receiving your gratitude but it takes your depth of gratefulness to a whole different level!! That's when THANK YOU is steeped in Love and Humility for what the other person has done for you. That's when THANK YOU is a genuine, sincere and compelling expression of Your Soul.

THANK YOU in this manner is said to family, friends, colleagues and sometimes to awesome strangers (who I know are Angels sent from Heaven).  And THANK YOU at this level is also what is (or should be) expressed to Our Lord.......Our Heavenly Father on a regular basis.  And as we walk out this 2015 Holy Week leading up to Good Friday and Easter.........*THANK YOU JESUS* should be in our hearts and minds.....*THANK YOU LORD* should be prevalent in our thoughts, in our words and deeds and spoken to Him directly!!

You all know me, and I ALWAYS have the Mighty Word of God in my heart and a few of my Fave THANK YOU LORD....I AM GRATEFUL Scriptures are:

"Give Thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." (1 Thessalonians 5:18, NIV)

"I always Thank my God, as I remember you in my prayers." (Philemon 1:4, NIV)

"Though the cherry trees don't blossom and the strawberries don't ripen, Though the apples are worm-eaten and the wheat fields stunted, Though the sheep pens are sheepless and the cattle barns empty, I'm singing joyful Praise to God. I'm turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God. Counting on  God's rule to prevail, I take heart and gain strength.  I run like a deer.  I feel like I'm king of the mountain!" (Habakkuk 3:17-18, MSG)

"So I will not be silent; I will sing praise to you.  Lord, you are my God; I will give you thanks forever." (Psalm 30:12, GNT)

Yeah!! When you say THANK YOU LORD......and you Really, Really mean it, your heart can't help but be full of Love and Joy!!  You can't help but walk with your head held high and a smile on your face!  Your confidence and assurance in Him is at an all time high! When you think about ALL Our Heavenly Father has done, is doing, and will do for us........Whewee!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! is such an Awesome and Powerful expression of Love and Gratitude!

And don't let me get started on what happens when you begin to THANK HIM on a regular basis....when you say THANK YOU LORD for the big stuff and the small stuff.........Oh Yeah!!!!  That's when Our Heavenly Father shows up and shows out in your life.  Just like You and Me, He longs to hear a THANK YOU every once in awhile......a Gracias, Dios!  a Danke, Gott! a Merci, mon Dieu!  a Grazie, Dio! 

So Family, as I close today's Mona Girl Blog, let's remember to say THANK YOU to folks when they do the standard etiquette stuff and when they go above and beyond in our lives!!  Let's remember to say THANK YOU to Our Lord and Savior for ALLLLLL the Amazing and Marvelous and Awesome things He continues to do in our lives........and as we walk out Holy Week, let's especially remember to say THANK YOU for the indescribable gift and over the top sacrifice Our Lord Jesus made for You and for Me so we could be healed, live life and live it Abundantly!!!

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16, NIV)  








Continued Success and Blessings!!




3 comments:

  1. Thanking God is a motivator to choose to stay conscious & walk in His light!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I saw you dancing at the club last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww. It's not Summer time yet......Just you keep looking, you will see me son enough :)

    ReplyDelete