Wednesday, April 22, 2015

THE MASTER POTTER

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Today's Mona Girl Blog is a quickie.  I wanted to share with you an Amazing Video that I posted on my Facebook Page.  It is so inspiring I just had to share with the Mona Girl Blog Family!

As I noted on my FB Page, this is a beautiful Video about Master Potters.  Reminds me of US being the "clay" on Our Heavenly Father's Potters Wheel. And even though sometimes it hurts or is uncomfortable when He is designing, shaping, molding, TRANSFORMING us........we emerge His Beautiful and Authentic Masterpiece.....ready to fulfill the Purpose and walk out the Destiny HE has for our lives!

"But now, Lord, You are our Father.  We are the clay, and you are our potter.  We are the work of your hands." (Isaiah 64:8, GW)






Family, I hope you enjoy the Peace and Wisdom of this Video. Like the quote below states, if we are **WILLING** to get on Our Father's Potter's Wheel........Oh Yeah!!!! We will not only be His Masterpiece on display for ALL to behold but we will do a Mighty Work as a result of His personal and loving craftsmanship.

"When we are in the Potter's hands, feeling His pressures, feeling the molding of His fingers, we can relax and trust Him, for we know that this Potter has suffered with us and knows how we feel, but is determined to make us into a vessel useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work." (Mission Venture Ministries, November 28, 2011)





Continued Success and Blessings!


P.S. Have you seen who's THE BEST TEAM IN THE NL EAST?!?  Their colors are Orange and Blue.  They play their home games in THE BEST Ballpark in New York!! They're Gifted & Talented and Shining Like Stars!!  Yeah, MY Metsies!!  I DON'T believe in jinx's so I'm saying it LOUD AND PROUD!!  **LET'S GO METS**!!!!  Oh Yeah! You aren't jinxed when you're STATING THE FACTS!! YOU BETTA GO BOYYYYYYYZ!!!!   #JustWatch!!


No comments:

Post a Comment