Wednesday, January 21, 2015

LAUGH OUT LOUD!!! #LOL!!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family.

Today's Mona Girl Blog is ALLLLL about LAUGHTER!! I was laughing so hard this weekend, I mean a *FULL BODY LAUGH* that I thought, hey - why not do a message on LAUGHTER?!?   :)

So here we go......

I know there are TONS of scientific stats about how good laughter is for your body. I checked out WebMD and their docs site all sorts of benefits of Laughter ranging from: when we stretch the muscles throughout our face/body, we send more oxygen to our tissues; it's likened to a mild workout and a great way to boost your heart rate; and that 10-15 minutes of sustained laughter can burn approx. 50 calories.  Yeah!  I don't know about you but the medical facts are just gravy for me.  I LOVE TO LAUGH just for the sheer feeling of Freedom, Peace and Pure Joy it brings to my soul. As my friends know, I tend to be a tad on the quirky side so my "Laughter Barometer" is easily ignited.  And sometimes at the most inappropriate times like in church, in client meetings......which makes NOT laughing almost impossible :)

Anywho, today's Mona Girl Blog is to encourage us ALL to add a bit more LAUGHTER into our lives. It's good for the Heart, Soul, Mind and Body!  When you laugh it's contagious.......you pay the "LOL" benefits forward.  AND another reason to throw your head back and belt out a deep belly laugh more often?? Jesus (YES Jesus!) has a sense of humor.  And if we truly are His and made in His likeness, laughter should be one of the things that we enjoy/share with our Lord. As a result of my personal relationship with My Lord, I know for a fact that He's got jokes!! And if my word is not enough to convince you, just take a look at what the Bible says about laughter.  "Then our mouth was filled with laughter And our tongue with joyful shouting;......." (Psalm 126:2).   "He will yet fill your mouth with laughter And your lips with shouting (Job 8:21) Yeah, it's a done deal, no need for further debate........LAUGHTER is Biblically Sound!!

So with that said, I am closing this Wednesday's Mona Girl Blog with a few jokes to get you started on the path to including more LAUGHTER in your life.  I'm still chuckling about a couple of these jokes so let your hair down, throw your head back and LOL!!!

Before going into surgery I thought it would be funny if I posted a note on myself telling the surgeon to be careful.  After the surgery I found another note on myself. "Anyone know where my cell phone is????"

A man died and went to The Judgement, they told him, "Before you meet with God, I should tell you - we've looked over your life, and to be honest you really didn't do anything particularly good or bad. We're not really sure what to do with you. Can you tell us anything you did that can help us make a decision?"

The newly arrived soul thought for a moment and replied. "Yeah, once I was driving along and came upon a person who was being harassed by a group of thugs. So I pulled over, got out a bat, and went up to the leader of the thugs. He was a big, muscular guy with a ring pierced through his lip. Well, I tore the ring out of his lip, and told him he and his gang better stop bothering this guy or they would have to deal with me!"

"Wow that's impressive, when did this happen?"

"About three minutes ago," came the reply.

An actor had been out of work for 15 years because he always forgot his lines.Then one day he received a phone call from a Director who wanted him for a big part in a play.  All he had to say was "Hark! I hear the cannon roar." After much worry, the actor decided to take the role. Opening night arrived, and while he waited in the wings, the actor muttered to himself; "Hark! I hear the cannon roar. Hark! I hear the cannon roar."  The time for his entrance finally came and as the actor made his appearance, he heard a loud brooooom! He turned around and said "what the heck was that?" - Robert De Nero

Larry was a photographer for the New York Times and was scheduled to meet a plane on the runway to take him up on a shoot.  "Hit it", said Larry climbing into the first plane he saw on the runway.  The pilot took off, and was soon in the air.  "OK," said Larry, "fly low over the trees over there, I want to take a few pictures."  "What do you mean?", asked the pilot.  Larry looked at the pilot and answered a little annoyed, "I need to take some pictures for the N.Y Times, so please......"  There was a long pause, before the pilot asked in a shaky voice, "you mean you're not my pilot instructor?"


























LOL!!!! Continued Success and Blessings Family!!


No comments:

Post a Comment