Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Mona Girl Blog Inaugural Post!! Yah God!

Ok. Guys!  Welcome to Mona Girl Blog.  This is my Official First Mona Girl Blog Posting!! And for my inaugural post, I have decided to share my FAVE Scripture with you.  It's perfect for the time of Season we are in, coming up on Christmas and the Birth of Baby Jesus.  I truly feel we should all have a few fave Scriptures to keep us going, inspire us throughout our life journey. I learned my fave Scripture, or what I like to call "My Life Verse", in Mrs. Dorish's 1st Grade Class at Calvary Temple Day School in South Bend, IN. "For Nothing is Impossible with God." (Luke 1:37)

The back story on My Life Verse is based on an Angel from God coming to speak to Mary (a Virgin) telling her she would give birth to the Messiah........Jesus!! Yeah. Right! Could you imagine!?! An ordinary woman, and a Virgin who has Favor with the Lord and doesn't realize it, being told that she will soon give birth to JESUS!  That's a Mighty Blessing and one that could only manifest through the Power and Miracle of God's Awesome direction!  I still believe God does Miracles each and EVERY day.  I know because I am living proof. Sooooooo, Mary and I can give a shout out to God because we both know from personal experience that "For Nothing is Impossible with God."

To get the full picture, understand the history of the text and see how God made sure ALL this came about, click here: The Birth of Jesus Foretold

OK! Well, that's all I've got for today.  I will make a point to end each Mona Girl Blog post with a Scripture or Quote. So below is my inaugural post ending Quote. Thanks for checking in. Continued Success and Blessings!

"Walk with the dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground. Let their spirit ignite a fire within you to leave this world better than when you found it." -Wilferd Peterson     

  

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Mona!! Can't wait to see your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my favorites as well! Congrats on your new beginnings Mona! You are Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Latisha for checking out the Blog and for your comments/encouragement :) Miss you. xoxox

    ReplyDelete