Wednesday, January 2, 2019

LESSONS LEARNED!!!

Happy Blessed NEW YEAR Family,

I Pray Today's Mona Girl Blog gets you amped-up, excited and On Fire! for what Abba Father has NEXT for You as you Boldly and God-Fidently enter 2019!! 🙏

Wheweee.........I learned lots from our Lord in 2018! And some of the Lessons were.....ummm.....let's just say Not fun but.......come to think about it......when is discipline fun?! Anywho, rambling.....gettin back on track now........I learned lots from our Lord in 2018 and I am Ready & Willing to Walk Out the Lessons Learned in Real Time. And I Pray You can relate and are eager To Do the same.

One of the Lessons Learned is that I grew deeper into becoming a "Word Abider". I learned to glean, stay more into, appreciate, yearn for.....His Word........His Scriptures.......His Promises! I found Peace, Joy and most of all God-Fidence when I spent more time with Abba in His Word. My Faith grew to a new level of Spiritual Maturity. I now TRUST Him more!! Oh Yeah! All God Stuff came from That Lesson Learned!

And because I want You to become more of a "Word-Abider" too....today Holy Spirit's got a few Scriptures to share that are just PERFECT for the New Year!! So Loves, get out your Bibles; bring up www.Biblegateway.com on your phone, tablet, computer; Google by Scripture; or just read them as is below......howeva ya chose.....Let's Go To His Word........Right. Now...........


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11, NIV)


Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:13-14, ESV)


The Lord said: 
"Forget what happened long ago!
Don't think about the past.
I am creating something new.
There it is! Do you see it?
I have put roads in desserts,
streams in thirsty lands." (Isaiah 43:18-19, CEV)


Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. (2 Corinthians 5:17, NKJV)


For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:13, NLT)


But they delight in doing everything God wants them to, and day and night are always meditating on His laws and thinking about ways to follow Him more closely.  They are like trees along a riverbank bearing luscious fruit each season without fail. Their leaves shall never wither, and all they do shall prosper. (Psalm 1:2-3, TLB)


Remember that I have commanded you to be determined and confident! Do not be afraid or discouraged, for I, the Lord your God, am with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9, GNT)


If you abide in Me, and My Words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you." (John 15:7, NKJV)


I have hidden Your Word in my heart that I might not sin against You. (Psalm 119:11, NIV)


"Because (insert your name) loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue (insert your name);
I will protect (insert your name), for (insert your name) acknowledges My Name.
(Insert your name) will call on me, and I will answer (insert your name);
I will be with (insert your name) in trouble,
I will deliver (insert your name) and honor (insert your name).
With long life I will satisfy (insert your name) and show (insert your name) My salvation." 
(Psalm 91:14-16)


Well, what do You think?! I just Love what Father God's Word does to my heart and soul....deep down in my spirit.....when I take TIME to STOP and READ/PONDER and LISTEN to what "Thus Saith the Lord"......when I take TIME to REST and SIT AT ABBA'S FEET and feast on....digest His God Word!! Oh Hallelujah! Speak Holy Spirit!! 🙌🙌

Loves, I PRAY one or two or four or All of the above Scriptures become His Divine Promises that you claim as your own; return to/reflect on often; share with others; and add to your Faith Arsenals. Your Journals. Highlight in Your Bibles and on Your devices. I PRAY we get to the point that we hunger and yearn to LIVE God's Word 24/7! Like Psalm 119 says above, I PRAY we get to the place in our Faith Walks where we Carry and Hide God's Word in our hearts!💓

And becuz *THIS* is Abba's Mona Girl Blog, check-out the Prayer He dropped in my path this morning from Moment in the Word........He's *ALWAYS* Right On Time!!

Dear Father, is it true? Can I really be filled with your knowledge and wisdom? Can my life bear good works? Can I really have Your strength and power in my life? This is what I desire. Please help me, Lord, with the discipline I need to quietly spend time listening to You and reading Your word.  Help me experience Your presence. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Family, as you can tell, I Love, Love, LOVE Yahweh's Word! I so Love how He speaks to Us through His Word! There is TRULY Nothing, NOTHING, N-O-T-H-I-N-G like the Word of God to get you excited, ignited, fueled and launched into Action! Don't you agree?! And Yes, I'm right here with you! That's a LESSON LEARNED! 😇



(Shout Out to Dana  for the Powerful Pic!)


**P.S. If you REALLY want to begin 2019 by becoming a Word Abider.......shoot me an email at wincty@aol.com and I will add you to His Daily Word Family. Mon. - Fri. you'll receive an Affirmation, Mini Message and SCRIPTURE. 😇


Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!! 




Metsies' Off-Season Scripture #14:






No comments:

Post a Comment