Wednesday, September 5, 2018

TRUST HIM...........COMPLETELY!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Well my Beautiful Ones........Holy Spirit's dropped this Mighty God Word into my heart from one of my Fave Faith Walkers.....Graham Cooke. I love the way Graham puts his own personal Faith Journey on Blast for ALL to see. Plain, simple, "no-frills" speech so when we read IT, we see IT'S our Lord Speaking thru him to us!!

Like so many of you who've been out here with Abba doing your own Faith Walk on Water.........Oh Yeah! we've learned first-hand that *TRUST* is one of our Lord's Favorite Words!! Not just for us to Read or Say but for us to LIVE! And I'm doing my Best to LIVE & BREATHE Proverbs 3:5-6 in Real Time 24/7/365.....

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths." 

It's Nothing but God's Loving Grace, that I've finally arrived at the place where I TRUST HIM......COMPLETELY! And when We finally get *Here* with HIM.........We're blessed with a front row seat to Watch our Lord & Saviour continually Show Up and Show Out in our lives!!

I know it's hard (so very hard at times), I know it's uncomfortable, I know it's not popular, I know you look cray cray at times (LOL!), I know it's humbling, I know it's beyond words.....I Know....I Know......I KNOW!!.......but the Peace and the Rest and the Divine Strength and the God-fidence and the Holy Boldness and HIS Awesome Blessings (not just for You but so You can Help & Bless Others!!) that come as a Result?! Hallelujah! It's Ohhhhhh So Worth It when We TRUST HIM.......COMPLETELY!!

Loves, please take some time today (or whenever you can) to let this God Word thru Graham Soak Deep Down in Your Heart.  It's Good Fuel and Fact for Your  Beautiful Soul as You Continue on Your Faith Journey with Jesus.

'One of the things we have to learn is how to trust the Lord wholeheartedly which means that we do not go to people first.  We go to the Lord first.  

Many of us when we get into trouble we all indulge in the ministry of hints. You know, "I'm not doing so well right now." We're trying to enlist people. We're trying to talk to the people around us.

What are we doing? We’re asking for help on a human level. I don’t think God has a problem with that but it’s not the highest level.

At some point you have to trust the Lord and the Lord alone and then He’s the one that directs your path. He’s the one that decides whether He’s going to fully meet your need himself or if He’s going to use somebody else.

But you can’t walk through this life in Christ not trusting in Christ as your number one source. This is where we learn to pray. It’s where we learn to worship. It’s where we learn to give thanks in everything.

Because why does God want us to give thanks in everything, because it positions you to receive. Thanksgiving opens you up to all the claims of God.

Thanksgiving opens you up to the majesty and the power of God. It opens you up to the affections of God. It opens you up to faith and trust for yourself so that you begin to experience God as He wants to be experienced.'



Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!





Mets' Gushing Moment:

I just Can't Keep Still when I see INJUSTICE taking place! Can't Help IT......It's Part of my DNA!! 😇🙏🙏


Tell me that I can’t do it.  Tell me that I shouldn’t even try.
Tell me it’s impossible. Tell me the risk is too high,
The challenge too much, Or the feat too tough.
Tell me that I won’t do It……And I Will.




















Metsies Winning Season - Scripture #30:







No comments:

Post a Comment