Wednesday, September 19, 2018

MY RANDOMNESS...........

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Well Loves...........Every once in a while, I like to share some Pic Quotes that Hit The Spot for Mona and below are *SEVEN* that've (I Know but I like the way IT sounds!) been ridin shotgun with me for the last few weeks. Enjoy MY RANDOMNESS........

P.S. If you feel led, Holla Back and Share Your Faves. 😇💖









**Thanks Paula!!**



**Yes & Amen!! You Betta Represent Colin!!!!!**



**Oh Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!**



**Nuff Said!!!**



**So So LOVE This!!!!!**



Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!






Mets' Gushing Moment:
OK. Ummmm.....I say *This* will absolute humility and total respect........And I understand everybody's human and you have on off day now and then......And this may be a "kinda sorta ouchie" for Some.......but No Matter your role, YOUR J-O-B as a New York Met......I Pray you Close Out the 2018 Season with EXCELLENCE! I'm NOT talkin to the Warriors who show up EVERY DAY......for 162......but it seems there's a small part of the Team Puzzle that's Not on the same page.......so my Prayer is that EXCELLENCE be the Kool-Aid Flava for the rest of September to Finish Strong & Proud!!! Cheers!! 🥂🙏🙏

#StillLoveMyMetsMenButJustSayin 😇

#LGM!!!!!!!



Metsies Winning Season - Scripture #32:



No comments:

Post a Comment