Wednesday, July 5, 2017

GOD'S BEEN GOOD!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Wheweee Y'all!! I'm coming to you right now fresh off a time of Praise & Worship and I Am DONE!! #DoneFork!

As a result, not much to say but want to share a Powerful video and song that a Beautiful Woman of God (Heyyy Tamika!) blessed me with a few months ago and it's been riding shotgun ever since.

Loves, Our Daddy God's got me at such a sweet and tender place right through here that ALL I can do is Praise Him! Thank Him! Worship Him! And again, that's exactly what I was doing right before I showed up here to be with You today.

The video/song is the Title of today's Mona Girl Blog and deeply reflects the feelings of my Heart and Soul........GOD'S BEEN GOOD!!

Oh Yeah! GOD'S BEEN GOOD!! I so hope you can say this with me right now. Despite the "life stuff", despite your haters, despite the trials, despite your current circumstances, despite WhatEva!!!! GOD'S BEEN GOOD!!

Family, I'm Overwhelmed and Undone so I leave you with this Powerful Testimony in Song! Check out the Genuine Worship, Humble Praise and Pure LOVE the soloist, band, clergy and congregation exhibit in the Video........if their Beautiful Praise and the **Words** of the Song don't stir your Heart and Soul......well, I'll just leave it at that.

"Yes indeed, it won't be long now."  God's Decree. "Things are going to happen so fast your head will swim, one thing fast on the heels of the other.  You won't be able to keep up.  Everything will be happening at once - and everywhere you look, blessings!  Blessings like wine pouring off the mountains and hills.  I'll make everything right again for my people." (Amos 8:13, MSG)


Love You Loves!








Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!












Mets Gushing Moment:
Just One Word......Well Two Words: **PLEASE HYDRATE**!!!




Metsies Winning Season - Scripture #22:
"But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence.  They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water.  Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought.  Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit." (Jeremiah 17:7-8, NLT)


No comments:

Post a Comment