Wednesday, June 14, 2017

I SEE YOU LOL'ING!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

First Off: I'm so Humbled and Grateful to the Courageous Souls who've emailed me after last week's Mona Girl Blog: "BREAKING: Nothing Like INNER PEACE".  I'm Honored to PRAY with You and to Walk Out your Inner Peace Seeking Journey with You!! Thank You Jesus!

Second Off: Today I've got some **DOGGIE FUNNIES** to make you Smile!!

So here we go........

**Feel free to "Comment" on Your Fave(s)!


























And........FINALLY this One!!





Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!








Mets Gushing Moment:
**Note**: FORGET last night's low lights, remember the High Lights (cuz there were some), Look Ahead to the Good to Come, Remain POSITIVE and Read This.........

As I sit here......enjoying a TALL Glass of #LGM Kool-Aid.......A *TOAST* to YOU my Amazing Metsies Men.....as I quote one of my Fave NFL Coaches, Dennis Green:

"They Are Who We Thought They Were"





Metsies Winning Season - Scripture #19:
"Display your strength, God, and we'll  be strong!  For your miracles have made us who we are." (Psalm 68:28, TPT)





No comments:

Post a Comment