Wednesday, March 15, 2017

MARCH MADNESS!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Before we get knee deep into MARCH MADNESS!, want to share with You a Revelation Holy Spirit dropped in my heart yesterday during my Lenten Season Bible Study Time: "Lent is no longer about giving up things - it's ALL about Becoming so I can Receive His Blessings." Whewee! That's pretty deep, don't cha think?!? WOW! OK. Just had to share. Would LOVE Your feedback on this....and please continue to share Your personal Revelations as We Walk Out This Lenten Season together :)

NOW.....ARE YOU READY FOR SOME MARCH MADNESS?!?  Loves, for those who've been reading for a while YOU KNOW I'm a Huge Sports Fan! LOVE, LOVE Baseball (My New York Metsies!), have loved hockey from birth since my Brother Mark played throughout my entire childhood, get into Football, Basketball, Tennis,Golf, etc. NO Horse Racing or Boxing.....too inhumane for my taste. But over all, being that the Cheerleader in me will NEVER die, I enjoy most All Sports and during this time of year......MARCH MADNESS is ALL about the NCAA College Basketball Tournament......Yes Mark! Still Working on my Bracket!!

And because I'm ALWAYS on the look out for Interesting, Fun, Educational, Inspirational and Encouraging Reads for Us.......check out what Holy Spirit put in front of me last week.  A Powerful Prophetic Word from an Anointed Sister who I recently met and so enjoy what Our Lord pens through her (Hey Dawn!!).  So Family, get a nice cup of Tea or a $2.50 size Bodega Coffee with Splenda and Skim Milk (my choice of beverage) or whateva suits Your taste buds......and sip along as you let Dawn's Definition of MARCH MADNESS! get you Fired Up, Excited and Ready for What's Next!!


MARCH MADNESS! The Time for the Underdog!
Strongly believing God has something very significant on His calendar for us this year, my seeing and hearing have been ramped up. When seeking Him for March, I keep hearing, “March Madness”! Not being a basketball fan I find myself, as usual, chasing God to find more of what He is trying to tell me. March Madness, aka the Big Dance, is one of the most highly entertaining times of the year, usually mid-March through the beginning of April. Everywhere you turn people are talking about it!

“March Madness, the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament is a single-elimination tournament featuring 68 college basketball teams from the Division I level of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), to determine the national championship. The tournament is single-elimination, increasing the chance of an underdog, "Cinderella team" advancing; although these lower-ranked teams are forced to play stronger teams, they need only one win to advance.” Now let that soak in! THAT got me EXCITED!!

In the parable of the Vineyard the owner employed many workers, some started working at 9 in the morning, some at noon, some at 3 in the afternoon and others at 5. When it came time to pay them, they all received the same amount. Jesus is speaking of His Kingdom. God is employing and although many have been working since morning and others joined in at noon, He has jobs for others who’ll start now, His “Cinderella team”.

Those of you who’ve felt you’re the “underdog”, you’ve waited your entire lifetime to understand your purpose, get ready for some March Madness! You think you’re “unknown” but that is not true; you’ve been hidden, held back by God, being prepared. The truth is you are intimately KNOWN and loved by God. The beauty He’s worked into you is pure gold. Now He is going to display His Glory through you. What He has done privately, He is now revealing openly in His Light. He has been committed to you all along, perfecting all that concerns you, growing you up, assuring your wine skins will not burst. He has poured new wine into you and He is about to SERVE YOU to the world as a much needed offering, bringing HIS LIFE and LIGHT to the world. Truly saving the best for last, God Himself is getting ready to exhale through you and your life, using your history, launching you into your destiny.

“Then your light will break out like the dawn, And your recovery will speedily spring forth; And your righteousness will go before you; The glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.” (Isaiah 58:8)

Nations will be held captivated by the God in you, in awe of the most beautiful expression of His heart, a true Cinderella story He’s prepared for the ball, the Big Dance. The stage has been set. The décor carefully and thoughtfully placed to highlight YOU, there has been great attention to detail by God Himself, even the lighting is set to enhance you as you represent HIM, His Cinderella for the BIG DANCE. While two kingdoms clash, you are going to SHINE! Although the enemy thought you were hidden away in the attic never to escape, God holds the clock and God’s clock says, “Appointed Time”.

"So, do not throw away your confidence; it holds a great reward." (Hebrews 10:35) 
It’s the time for the underdog, Cinderella Team, to Advance! 

Get Ready for MARCH MADNESS!!




Loves, I hope you enjoyed this Amazing Word and that You're Fired Up, Excited and Ready for this new kind of MARCH MADNESS!! The **MARCH MADNESS** of this Season We are In.......Walking Out in Real Time........Right Now!!




Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!






Mets Gushing Moment:






Metsies Winning Season - Scripture #6:
"But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently." (Romans 8:25, NIV)

2 comments:

  1. This was a great read!!!
    Usually for Lent I give up some sort of food (sweets or carbs are my addiction)however, this year I was inspired by something I heard and decided to really adjust ME and give up bad habits. I was excited so much so that I set it as a daily reminder in my phone lol (what would we do without them). I decided I would give up WORRY...because faith is my navigation and trust comes from GOD all in his will is planned for me ahead of my thoughts. GOSSIP... often we get sucked up in conversation that is negative about someone else and I realized that just as me these people are just trying to live in as much happiness and joy as they can. We all make mistakes and we should live in love for one another which leaves no room for gossip. The last was to eat my WORD... this means to read daily and really reflect on the lesson to get a fullness of the word of God something that can be carried on into the next day, month, year so I became a walking encourager to others. Needless to say I love this journey and my plan is that it becomes a walk of life for me. So YESSSSSS "Lent is no longer about giving up things it IS about BECOMING so I can receive his blessing"

    Grace and Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thank You Grace and Peace for such a BEAUTIFUL reply!! Glad you enjoyed MARCH MADNESS! And what a Great idea for "what to give up" during Lent this year. You are creating a loving foundation for an Awesome LIFE STYLE.....a Glorious WALK with Our Lord as you move through the next few weeks focusing on Your Divine Self and "eating" God's Word! What a Perfect Lenten Season Combo :) I also stand in agreement with you on the whole GOSSIP & WORRY stuff. Been there/done that and NOT a healthy or full-filling way to live. Folks don't realize but GOSSIP & WORRY are NOT a good things. Check where Our Lord rates them in His Word.....He's NOT a fan. So HAPPY for YOU Grace & Peace. And Thank You again for your transparency and honesty in sharing your beautiful Heart. Mona Girl Blog is HIS and is a SAFE space to share and BE YOU! And YESSSSSS Love, "Lent is no longer about giving up things it IS about BECOMING so I can receive His blessing". Your words have touched my Soul! Hope to hear from you again soon. Love You My Friend.

    ReplyDelete