Wednesday, August 3, 2016

THE BEAUTIFUL BOOK OF PSALMS

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

For the last few weeks, Our Lord has had me saturating, submerging myself in The Book of Psalms! One of my fave places to chill-lax in the Bible. The Book of Psalms was written primarily by My Hero, King David.  He wrote The Book of Psalms as A Love Letter to His Heavenly Father.....and that's evident when you spend time reading his soulful, transparent, passionate Words of Praise, Love and Hope! King David was TRULY a Man After God's Own Heart!

And as WE KNOW, when Daddy God's got us off doing one thing...HE ALWAYS brings along side a wonderful CONFIRMATION to add to the mix (smile). Soooo, last week, I was reading a Psalm on my fave website via Facebook The Passion Translation and stumbled across one of Daddy God's "Here Check this Out & Share" items.

OK....let me back track a tad before I share what Holy Spirit has for US today.  I have fallen in LOVE, LOVE with a new version of the Bible...The Passion Translation.  The Passion Translation (which you can read about at length via the link), has come on the scene to re-introduce, (in a God way), the Passion and Fire of The Bible.  And, if I may say so myself....they are doing an Amazing Job in such a wonderfully Godly-Orchestrated and Divinely-Reverent way. Holy Spirit is definitely behind Dr. Brian Simmons and his Anointed Ministry.  The words of The Bible already come to life for Me but when I read The Psalms in The Passion Translation (TPT) version, I feel as if I'm sitting right along side King David......experiencing and walking out each life situation he's facing.  You feel the deep intensity of each Word.  You feel his Passion, Fire and Love for His Heavenly Father. And after a few reads, the Passion, Fire and Love becomes Yours for Our Lord & Saviour! Amen!

Now, We are ready for the "Here Check this Out & Share" from Holy Spirit...........It's a wonderful look at the Top 20 Psalms of The Bible, in what I think is the King James Version, and then beneath, The Passion Translation version of the same Psalm.......Yeah! Pretty God Read :)

Top 20 Psalms of The Bible

Loves, I hope you enjoy this deeper look at The Book of Psalms.  And, I hope the Read will re-kindle in You a new Passion, Fire and Love for Our Lord!!! AND since we are walking out this Love Fest for Our Lord together, why not use this time (if you haven't already) to give Your Life to Christ? After all, He LOVES you so VERY MUCH and Our Father God Gave His Only Son's Life for YOU! Whatcha Think? You IN?!? If so, all you have to do is repeat the Prayer below.....

Prayer of Salvation:
"Dear God, you are God, and I'm not.  You sent Jesus to be my Savior, so I must need to be saved. I need you to forgive the things I've done wrong in life.  I need you to give me a fresh start in life. I need you to help me know my purpose.  I want to begin a relationship with you.  I ask you to come into my life.  I want to learn to trust you.  I want to learn to love you.  I want to learn to love other people the way you want me to.  So I ask you today with humility and honesty and sincerity to please save me as I put my Trust in you.  I Pray this Payer in Jesus' Name. Amen."

Now, please shoot me a Private email at wincty@aol.com. We will Pray together and then hold hands as We Walk Out **The NEXT** Our Heavenly Father has for Us!! Yahooo!! So excited for YOU!!!!

"It's news I'm most proud to proclaim, this extraordinary Message of God's powerful plan to rescue everyone who trusts him, starting with Jews and then right on to everyone else!  God's way of putting people right shows up in the acts of faith, confirming what Scripture has said all along: "The person in right standing before God by trusting him really lives." (Romans 1:16-17, MSG)








P.S. Family, here's a link to the **August Praise & Prayer Calendar** a dear friend of 
mine distributes every month.  Wanted to share with my Mona Girl Blog Family!! August Prayer Calendar



Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!





Mets Gushing Moment:
Oh YEAH! Now That's What I'm Talkin 'Bout!!!!! 

#GodStuff!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment