Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Awwww.......Breathing in Randomness :)

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Wellll............today's Mona Girl Blog is just like the title says........Breathing in Randomness :)

While sitting at my Gate, waiting for my Flight on American (the ONLY airline Mona flies), Holy Spirit led my eyes to a large advertisement promoting American Airlines Vacations. And up in the right-hand corner, in bold  was printed: Relax, Refuel, Recharge...........

Hmmmmm. As I read those "3" words.....Relax, Refuel, Recharge over and over...literally committing them to memory and feeling the rhythm of the words as they penetrated my soul....a PEACE came over my entire body.  I was experiencing in REAL TIME the soaking of Relax, Refuel, Recharge.  Oh Yeah! I hear you Lord........being at this stage in my life, at this exact moment in time.......this is Exactly what I am Needing to do........what My Heavenly Father is Instructing me to do......and because I am *HIS*, because I Do what HE says..........I am walking out, Relax, Refuel, Recharge at His daily guidance and direction.

From the Prayer requests I receive from our Mona Girl Blog Family from ALL over Our World (Thank you Jesus for the Blessing of our Mona Girl Family in Germany, Syria, Poland, China, Brazil, Ukraine, Russia, Portugal, Cuba, Nigeria, India, United States and beyond...), I can venture to say these "3" words are something We ALL should pause, take a Selah moment, slow down for a tad, take our hands off the steering wheel (btw, we shouldn't even be driving, we should be in the back seat with Daddy God Driving!!)........to Relax, Refuel, Recharge. 

After all, we Serve, Believe In, Worship and LOVE a Heavenly Father who reminds Us that this is Who HE Is in our Daily Lives.......

"My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." (Exodus 33:14, NIV)

"If you are tired from carrying heavy burdens, come to me and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28, CEV)

So Loves, again I say.........I urge you.......I stand in agreement with you to Relax, Refuel, Recharge. As we enter Spring Time and then move into the Season of Summer with warm weather, starry nights, outings with Family and Friends, BASEBALL Season (smile), longer days, AMAZING sunsets, walking 36 holes on the golf course, a picnic in Central Park, chill-laxin on the beach watching the ocean, swinging on the swings at your local park with your kids, hanging with your doggie at the doggie park, going for a long bike ride, running a few miles at sunrise, dining al fresco at your fave restaurant, fishing with grandpa on a crystal blue lake.......or whateva Spring and Summer mean to You............let's make it Our Mission to breathe in MORE of Life and All of its awesome sights, wonders and splendor.....let's do Our BEST to really See and Listen to Others while We live and operate from the foundation of these "3" words.......Relax, Refuel, Recharge.

"My soul, rest thou only in God, for my hope is from him." (Psalm 62:5, JUB)

"This is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence." (1 John 3:19, NIV)

Family, as we continue Breathing in Randomness.......I was Blessed with the opportunity to watch on television, the opening ceremony and first pitch of yesterday's HISTORIC Baseball Game in Havana, Cuba at Estadio Latinoamericano Stadium where the Tampa Bay Rays played the Cuban National Team in the first exhibition game between a Major League Team and the Cuban National Team in 17 years!!!  How Exciting!!!

And with "17" Biblically meaning Victory!!.........that's Exactly what took place yesterday afternoon in Cuba!  With ALL of what our two Countries have been through....the many, many, many decades of suffering of the Cuban people, the life and death decisions of the Cuban Players who courageously defected to the U.S. to follow their dream of playing in the Major Leagues and to make a better life for themselves and their families, the anguish and isolation of their families left behind, the desperate HOPE that they will be able to some day return to their home, Cuba and their families, the HOPE of the Cuban people to someday live lives of Prosperity and Freedom............Oh Yeah!  What a Day....What a Life Event that touched sooooo many lives in such a Positive and Transforming way!

And as Our President Barack Obama so eloquently and succinctly said: "One of the things we share is our national pastimes -- la pelota. As the quote from "Field of Dreams" goes, "the one constant through all the years....has been baseball."

We, as a People of all colors of the rainbow, united in Compassion and Love.......took a Victorious Step in the right direction yesterday by way of the Amazing vehicle of Sports....by way of Major League Baseball! #Can'tWaitToVisitCuba!

So Loves, thank you for dropping by today........I enjoyed our time of Breathing in Randomness and I remind and encourage Us to walk out the rest of this Holy Week, Good Friday, Resurrection Sunday and Beyond from a foundation of and with a commitment to.........Relax, Refuel, Recharge.

Family, I leave You with this special Easter Season/Resurrection Sunday Prayer from "Prime Time With God" from www.churchgrowth.org of what We should DO as a result of what Our Savior Jesus radically and lovingly and unselfishly DID for Us...........

Dear God, You are my hope. Thank you for paying my debts upon that cross. Forgive me for the sins that I am holding onto; I turn towards you in repentance. I lay down all burdens and shame that I am carrying from my past so that I may live fully for you. I welcome your Holy Spirit to dwell within me. Lead me to you Lord. In your name I pray, Amen.










Continued Success & Blessings!

















No comments:

Post a Comment