Wednesday, June 3, 2015

RAIN DROPS KEEP FALLING................

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Today's Mona Girl Blog is GIVING THANKS to Our Lord for the Much Needed Rain in certain parts of the U.S.  With drought numbers climbing, farmers desperate for rain for their crops, and just the overall need for a goooood cleansing of our Earth - THANK YOU LORD for YOUR RAIN!!

Soooo on the heels of our Rain Praise, I'm going to share with you a few Poems & Scriptures on Rain!! I KNOW Right?!? Where He leads me each Wednesday just continues to make me Smile Big!!

Nothing major, just something to read....some food for thought as you chill-lax and enjoy the Blessing of RAIN!!

"For ground that drinks the rain which often falls on it and brings forth vegetation useful to those for whose sake it is also tilled, receives a blessing from God;" (Hebrews 6:7, NASB)

"Let the rain kiss you
Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops
Let the rain sing you a lullaby
The rain makes still pools on the sidewalk
The rain makes running pools in the gutter
The rain plays a little sleep song on our roof at night
And I love the rain" - Langston Hughes

"And it came to pass after many days that the word of the Lord came to Elijah in the third year, saying, Go, show thyself unto Ahab; and I will send rain upon the earth." (1 Kings 18:1, JUB)

"I thought I had forgotten,
But it all came back again
To-night with the first spring thunder
In a rush of rain.

I remembered a darkened doorway
Where we stood while the storm swept by,
Thunder gripping the earth
And lightening scrawled on the sky.

The passing motor busses swayed,
For the street was a river of rain,
Lashed into little golden waves
In the lamp light's stain.

With the wild spring rain and thunder
My heart was wild and gay;
Your eyes said more to me that night
Than your lips would ever say..........

I thought I had forgotten,
But it all came back again
To-night with the first spring thunder
In a rush of rain." - Sara Teasdale

"He sends rain on the land and he waters the fields." (Job 5:10, GNT)


And my Lovelies, what would Our Lord's Rain Drops Keep Falling.....Message be today without leaving You with this blast from the past.......a little ditty for you to sing along with as you dodge the Blessed Rain Drops.....LOL!! Enjoy!!






Continued Success & Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. A very relaxing tone. Great to read this early so I can keep this feeling throughout my day! Rain is a true blessing like All the seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Ali. Glad Abba's Word Hit the Spot for You! Blessings to you!!

      Delete