Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My FAVES & Yours! #Let'sShare!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Today's Mona Girl Blog is ALL about OUR FAVES!!  I'm sharing with you some of Mona's Fave Scriptures, Quotes and Pic Quotes.  After which I invite YOU, urge YOU to **Please** Share a Fave Quote, Scripture, Pic Quote, etc.  I look forward to the reads!! Thanks for sharing :)

Mona's Fave Scriptures:
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

"I don't know about you, but I'm running hard for the finish line.  I'm giving it everything I've got.  No sloppy living for me!  I'm staying alert and in top condition.  I'm not going to get caught napping, telling everyone else all about it and then missing out myself." (2 Corinthians 9:26-27, MSG)

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is a work within us..."(Ephesians 3:20)

"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31)

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside still waters.  He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths or righteousness for His name's sake.
Yeah though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For you are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." (Psalm 23)

Mona's Fave Quotes:
"Sometimes we see the end so we can endure the during." (Shellie R. Warren)

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person.  Each one of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." (Albert Schweitzer)

"The most important relationship you can have is with yourself.  And if you can find someone who loves the YOU that you love.....well, that's just Fabulous!" (Carrie, Sex & The City)

"To be who you are and become what you are capable of is the only goal worth living." (Alvin Ailey)

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure....Your playing small does not serve the world.  We were born to make manifest the Glory of God that is within us." (Marianne Williamson)

"Walk with the dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground.  Let their spirit ignite a fire within you to leave this world better than when you found it." (Wilfred A. Peterson)

"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection.  Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business." (Michael J. Fox)

"It always seems impossible until it's done." (Nelson Mandela)

Mona's Fave Pic Quotes:















OK! Now it's YOUR Turn!!

Continued Success and Blessings!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you Scott for sharing!! Another one of my FAVES :) Blessings to YOU.

    ReplyDelete