Wednesday, January 23, 2019

UPLIFTING WORD!!!!!!!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Well Loves........Has Abba got a God Word for US Today!! 😇

I sooooo LOVE to fly! And I LOVE just chillin, looking outside the window at the black sky, watching the planes dart back and forth on the dark canvas. I sit and wonder, Where's that flight going? or Where are they coming from? Every time I hear a plane engine during the day or see the twinkling navigation lights at night, I always Pause and Look Up! And Don't get me started on what it's like to fly into New York's LaGuardia Airport when the pilot's flight plan has a descent over Citi Field!! Or watching my New York Mets at Citi Field and seeing the planes land/take off above the ballpark!! Oh Yeah! Goosebumps Stuff!! 🙌🙌💙

Anyway, before I get too far off course with my random flying thoughts......Holy Spirit's reeling me in for Today's UPLIFTING WORD. It's Thru Jeremiah Johnson from Australia....(and unlike my intro)....It's Short and Gets Right to the Point. 🛪🛪

So Buckle Up Loves......Here. We. Go.........


There is something so beautiful and yet so bleak about a runway.

If  you just look at it, it appears to go nowhere.


It looks like it just dead ends in nothingness.


It doesn't look like it has a great destination just an abrupt end.


And yet at the end of that dead end runway


Flight begins............


Some situations in our lives that look like dead ends...


.....are really just runways where Flight Begins.



Isaiah 40:31
But YOU who wait on the Lord
Shall renew YOUR strength;
YOU WILL mount up with wings like eagles,
YOU WILL run and not be weary,
YOU WILL walk and not faint.





Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!



Metsies' Off-Season Scripture #17:




















No comments:

Post a Comment