Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I CARE ABOUT YOUR SOUL!! #SoulSalvation

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Before we Get Into what "Thus Saith the Lord" Today, Gotta Pause and Give a Shout Out to HIS Newest Mona Girl Blog Family Members from Peru!! Welcome Loves!! God Bless You!!

Now.............Let's Get To IT!! For the last couple days, Holy Spirit's had SOULS heavy on my heart. And NOT just SOULS but Soul Salvation!! And as you can see, that's the FIRST thing listed for my Spirit-Granted Purpose at the top of Mona Girl Blog.

For the last 3 and 1/2 years, Abba Father's had me in an Intense Course on "Seeing Folks Souls". And to be honest, sometimes it's Not a pretty site.  I've learned the hard way that those I believed had committed their Lives & Souls to Jesus because they said they had......actually are living the exact opposite when it comes to their actions. Daddy God's given me His Divine Discernment to see who folks REALLY are in their Souls in contrast to Who they appear/pretend to be. Actions ALWAYS speak louder than words. 

**Pull Covers Off Mona Time**: You Ask HOW I know this about those folks?! Well Loves. I Used To Be One of those folks! I'm a "Playing Church Christian" in recovery & Got the T-Shirt. πŸ˜‡

So, as I was saying.......Holy Spirit's had these folks (who call themselves Christians) heavy on my heart. And He's also had the folks who I've met who are Not Christians (Non-Believers) heavy on my heart as well.  And that's How/Why We've landed Right Here, Right Now Today.

Our Lord God is ALWAYS concerned about our Souls and most importantly, our Soul Salvation!! That's the MAIN reason He sacrificed His ONLY Son Jesus to die on the cross on Calvary for US!! For our sins. For our brokenness. For our weaknesses. For our disobedience. For ALL the stuff We are! Jesus wiped our slates CLEAN when He shed His Precious Blood on Calvary and became our Lord & Saviour!

"Jesus gave His life for our sins, just as God our Father planned, in order to rescue us from this evil world in which we live." (Galatians 1:4, NLT)

Nuff Said! Thank You Jesus!!!

So to circle back.........God is Concerned about Our Souls Right Now and After We Take Our Last Breath! So Jesus Sacrificed His Life for Us! So We could be FREE and KNOW when We no longer walk this Earth, We will have Eternal Life with Him in Heaven!! And Loves, Heaven & Hell are For Real For Real!! So Let's Make REALLY Sure, We Know that We KNOW Where and with Whom We'll spend Eternity. And Let's Make REALLY Sure, while We're still breathing, We LIVE LIFE to the Fullest, growing more and more in the Image of Jesus. Plain & Simple: Our Lord Jesus wants Us to Know Him....be ONE with Him.......Heart & Soul.  

"And eternal life means to know You, the only true God, and to know Jesus Christ, whom You sent." (John 17:3, GNT)

But before We can become more and more Christlike in our Heart & Soul, We must do Our Part and Decree and Declare the Prayer of Salvation! This Prayer ensures our Eternal Destiny and our Loving Covenant with Our Father God. This Prayer puts a Heavenly Seal on our Soul Salvation! This Prayer is our Divine Guarantee that We are ONE with HIM Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah! Thank You Lord!

So I encourage those Who are Willing.....the Non-Believers and even the "Christians" Holy Spirit was chatting about up top.....the Souls the Lord's had heavy on my heart....to Say Out Loud the Prayer of Salvation to make uber certain You're On Adonai's Heavenly Guest List.......that Your Name is Written in the Lambs Book of Life!!

I CARE ABOUT YOUR SOUL!! #Soul Salvation!!


“Dear Jesus, you have promised that if I believe in you, everything I’ve ever done wrong will be forgiven, I will learn the purpose of my life, and you will accept me into your eternal home in Heaven one day.

“I confess my sin, and I believe that you are God, my Savior. I receive you into my life as my Lord. Today I’m turning over every part of my life to your management. You have the right to call the shots in my life.

“Jesus, I want to relax in your love. Thank you that I don’t have to earn it or deserve it or work for it. I want to use the rest of my life to serve you instead of serving myself. I humbly commit my life to you and ask you to save me and accept me into your family. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.”


HALLELUJAH!! Thank You Jesus! OK LOVES! Congrats!! NOW You Know that You KNOW Where and with Whom You will spend Eternity!! In Heaven with Me and the rest of our Divine-Soul-Saved Family!! Feel free to Email me @ wincty@aol.com so We can CELEBRATE the NEW Born-Again You and the Awesome Divine Swag (God's Favour & Promises) coming Your way from Yahweh! Oh Loves, Get Ready!! So Much PEACE & JOY & LOVE is gonna rock your world! πŸ˜‡

**Holy Spirit Request**: Please make sure to SHARE the Prayer of Salvation with Your Family & Friends!! We need Everyone to Know Jesus as their Lord & Saviour and to ensure their Soul Salvation!!

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16, NKJV)






Family, Holy Spirit (My Divine DJ), woke me this morning with *This Song* on replay in my mind. So guess He wants IT posted with His Message to Us Today!! Let the Simple yet POWERFUL Words of Promise & Truth Sink Deep In Your Soul!






P.S. If you want to chat about "Getting Into His Word" and "How to Read/Study Your Bible", shoot me an email. Cuz this is One of the Wonderfully Magnificent Ways our Father God will begin to speak to You.....through His Mighty Word.......from His Heart to Your Heart!! 


Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!







Mets Gushing Moment:

Come Close. Closer. Clooooooosssser.  Wanna Whisper In Your Ear. Are You Watchin?! Oh Yeah! Bullpen, Pitching, Offense, Defense, Coaching, Trainers & Staff (Keepin 'Em Healthy!) Oh Yeah! I Know It's Still Early. But I See IT.........Do You See IT?! Oh Yeah! Uh-huh! Quiet Confidence!!!

#HaveBigFun!! 😊

#PlayinHardPlayinRight!!

#MakinFranchiseHistory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


P.S. Yoenis, my FAVE Tea when I have the sniffles. Whole Foods stocks it and Amazon.com if you want to buy in bulk. Great for your immune system. Disfruta Mi Amigo!! 😊



















Metsies Winning Season - Scripture #9:




















































No comments:

Post a Comment