Wednesday, March 14, 2018

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.......#BeingTransparent!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Well Loves, hope I didn't Scurrr some of You off with the Title of Today's Mona Girl Blog LOL! But if You're still reading (My Sister Citra from Jakarta, Holy Spirit's Speaking to YOU!).....Here We Go........

For the last few days, Holy Spirit has had me in what I'm calling A PURE Mode.  And I've got to be honest with You (hmmm, come to think of it, when have I ever NOT been honest with You).....anyway, as I was saying, for the last 3 days, Holy Spirit's had me sitting in the first row, of the VIP Section, watching a Highlight Reel of the last 3 years and 3 months of my life. And BOY has it been a LOT to take in.

It's Required me to stay low and humble.  It's Required me to be uber transparent with myself/others.  It's Required me to Give Up My Rights to Be Right! (Right Prophet Carol?! Whewee! As a Control Freak in Recovery, this one's a Doozy!) It's Required me to Shout HALLELUJAH! Praise God & Thank You Jesus that I've NOT completely lost my mind (Ummm, no need to email me, I Said "Completely!") But MOST of all, It's Required that I TRUST our Father God like I've Never TRUSTED Him before!!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6, NKVJ)

Family, I'm sharing ALL this, #BeingTransparent like this, because from some of the Prayer Requests I've received, I KNOW some of YOU can totally relate! And for those I've not connected with but who are Still on this Bare-Your-Soul ride with Us, I say with all God-Fidence and with a Hi-Five from Holy Spirit...........DON'T GIVE UP!! DON'T YOU DARE QUIT!! YOU'RE AT THE END!! IT'S VICTORY LAP TIME!!

"And we know that ALL things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28, NKJV, emphasis mine)

Yeppers!! That Romans 8:28 Scripture right up there?! Holy Spirit's added It to His Divine Viewing and It's been playing on repeat in my head for last 3 days. Yeah! You caught that too, didn't 'cha? I've been using the #3 ALL UP in His Message to Us Today and just because We like to Go Deeeeep into stuff when we're together......the Biblical Meaning of the Number 3 is: Divine Completeness. Perfection. 

And what does that tell You about Today's Message? Why/How did We end up here with the symbolism of ALL the "3's"?! Because over the last 3 days, the last 3 weeks, the last 3 months, the last 3 years......whateva the last "3" time frame You've been personally Walking Out In Real Time....it's brought Us to *Our Lord's Time* of Divine Completion & Perfection! 

So My Courageous Warriors, refresh your popcorn, get a refill on your soda and Rest in the Fact that You're in *His Time*of Divine Completion & Perfection as you finish the job of sitting with Holy Spirit in viewing Your own Highlight Reel cuz: "WE'RE AT THE END!! IT'S VICTORY LAP TIME!!"

"But Thank God for letting our Lord Jesus Christ give us the Victory!" (1 Corinthians 15:57, CEV)

"You love Him even though you have never seen Him; though not seeing Him, you Trust Him; and even now you are happy with the inexpressible joy that comes from heaven itself.  And your further reward for Trusting Him will be the salvation of your souls." (1 Peter 1:8-9, TLB, emphasis mine)


Loves, in closing out our time together today, I want to leave you with this Awesome Prayer that popped up yesterday in my Facebook Memories from 3 YEARS AGO!!!! Amen!!!! Look At God!!!!!

May it bring an Excitement to Your Heart and Saturate Your Soul with a Soothing Balm of Peace...........


Dear Father, I need You. You are all I have, You are everything to me. Comfort me and make something beautiful from my life. I surrender all that I am into Your hands and I ask that You fill me with all of You. Whatever You have for me, I receive with open arms because I know it's from You and I trust You with my life. In Jesus' Name.  Amen.




Thanks Dannette!


Continued Success & Abundant Blessings!









Mets Gushing Moment:
Ohhhh Yeah! Did Ya Hear?! Gonna Pitch INSIDE this Year!! 

#HittersBeware! #UnfinishedBusiness!




Metsies Winning Season - Scripture #5:



No comments:

Post a Comment