Wednesday, November 8, 2017

I AM A CHILD OF GOD......#YesYouAre!!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

Well Loves, not going to stay long with You today.  Just time enough to deliver this Mighty Message....this Holy Spirit **Reminder**.....this Life Long Divine Promise.......

Because You have given Your Life to Christ, because You have asked Jesus to forgive all Your sins, because Jesus died on the Cross on Calvary to secure Your Eternal Life with HIM in Heaven,  because Jesus is Your Lord & Savior, because You Faithfully Walk Out Your Daily Life with HIM, because Jesus lives and moves and has HIS being in Your Heart............I Need You To Repeat After Me:

I AM A CHILD OF GOD!

I AM A CHILD OF GOD!

I AM A CHILD OF GOD!

One More Time Pleez so they hear you cross town.........

I AM A CHILD OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!



Awww YES! How do You Feel, Right Now, Right at this Exact Moment after Decreeing and Declaring The *TRUTH* of ALL *TRUTHS*......The *TRUTH* of The Lord Over Your Life?! Oh Yeah! I feel ya!! Thank You Holy Spirit!!

Soooooooo, why ALL the hoopla over these 6 Mighty Words You ask?! Because earlier this week, Holy Spirit Showed Up and Showed Out to Mona with the Same Reminder as He dropped A Song in my lap and a Miracle in my Heart!! And because WE ARE FAMILY........here I am today with the Same Reminder for YOU!

"All of You are God's Children because of Your Faith in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:26, CEV)

Loves, as I close out our short but ohhhhhhhhhhhh so Important and Powerful time together this Wednesday, I urge You, I encourage You, I PRAY that You will continue to keep these 6 Mighty Words on Extended Replay in Your Heart, Mind and Soul as You Boldly and Confidently and Faithfully Walk Out Life Today and Beyond!! ALWAYS Remembering, no matter what, no matter who.......I AM A CHILD OF GOD!!

And here's a Listen to what got This Holy Spirit Party Started (Ear Buds In/Max Volume!!)................







P.S. Don't Know Jesus as Your Lord & Saviour and You Want To?! Shoot me an email: wincty@aol.com and WE will take care of that ASAP!!








Continued Success & Abundant Blessings Child of God!! Love YOU!!



No comments:

Post a Comment