Wednesday, January 18, 2017

DREAM BIG!! NO.....DREAM BIGGER THAN THAT!!

Happy Blessed Wednesday Family,

As we're winding down from the Annual Celebration of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Life & Legacy (Nationally Recognized Holiday - Monday, January 16, 2017), I continue to have on repeat in my head, Dr. King's I HAVE A DREAM.....I HAVE A DREAM.......I HAVE A DREAM! 

Dr. King's entire Speech is so VERY POWERFUL and it's clear, no matter if you're reading it or watching it on YouTube, that on that God-Ordained, AWE-INSPIRING Day of August 28, 1963, when The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. stepped onto the platform at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC......that Dr. King's Anointed Words were spoken from a place deep in his soul that radiated and reflected Our Lord's Magnificent Presence! This is why Dr. King's Life & Legacy is Still extremely compelling and relevant and continues to influence our world today and will for eternity!!

If you've never Read or Listened to Dr. King's entire speech, Please check it out here: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. "I HAVE A DREAM" and allow each Anointed Word to penetrate and consume your Soul!

So Loves, as I stated above.......I HAVE A DREAM.......I HAVE A DREAM.......I HAVE A DREAM.....in Dr. King's eloquent, humble, strong voice has been on repeat in my head this week.  And as I was falling to sleep last night, Holy Spirit whispered the title of today's Mona Girl Blog in my ear.......DREAM BIG!! NO.....DREAM BIGGER THAN THAT!!

Family, I have nothing more to share and as I close out our short time together this Wednesday, I Urge You, I Pray with You to let I HAVE A DREAM......I HAVE A DREAM.......I HAVE A DREAM.......begin to play on repeat in your mind. And I hope today's short but Right-On-Time-On-Point Word from Holy Spirit through me to You......ignites a Mighty Flame deep in your Heart and Soul to DREAM BIG!!! NO......DREAM BIGGER THAN THAT!!!

"The Lord answered, "I can do anything! Watch and you'll see my words come true." (Numbers 11:23, CEV)

"Now to Him who is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly more than all that we dare ask or think [infinitely beyond our greatest prayers, hopes, or dreams], according to His power that is at work within us," (Ephesians 3:20, AMP)








Continued Success & Abundant Blessings.......Oh......And Sweet Dreams!!







***Prayer Line***
Loves, Holy Spirit put on my heart to have a Fifteen Minute Prayer Call (15 Biblically Meaning: "New Direction" and "God's Rest") on Friday, January 20th from 12:00p - 12:15p ET.  As Our World enters into a new leadership regime in the U.S. with a new president with sooooooooo many glaring red flags.........I think we should Pause and Pray to Our Lord God who is FULLY and COMPLETELY in Control!! We need to **Always Remember** and **Always Acknowledge** Who Really Reigns!! Please join as you feel led.

Date: Friday, January 20, 2017

Time: 12:00p - 12:15p ET

U.S. Dial-In Number: (515) 604-9603

International Dial-In Numbers: (Select Your Country & Number) 

Access Code: 212330#




No comments:

Post a Comment